April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

no longwr a tie

@Memekingpizza vote on a wagon with some meaning not the silly vanity wagon you’re still on

I don’t know what your case is, If I read it iv forgetten

wrongboy actually complements my thoughts on Lee fairly well

None of the LittleLee voters are online?

And town just gives out town reads with high confidence on 8 post. Okay yeah i really disagree with everything youve said on this. Trying to look town by throwing out town reads is basic scum play to me

then go and search my iso and read my thoughts then don’t ask me to spoonfeed you

ok i’ll sheep

VOTE: zoltraak

I didnt ask you to give it to me just that I don’t know it, quite frankly I don’t care enough to go out of my way to look for it It wont change my mind on them

this is what I mean about misrepresentation

the ‘high confidence’ you have is purely in your head. I accept I can be wrong but each of the townreads I have I feel I have some reason

Zoltraak will vote LittleLee so we need one more still.

I mean i would flip my vote onto lee because thats in this cureent state in order to keep kirruma arround

Not letting Zolt go over. I know how peo pl le can be EoD and Zolt’s wagon is wolf motivated 100%. Possibly to save Lee. That makes me think Lee is likely a wolf. VOTE: Little

The wolves are just afraid of Zolt selfresolving I think. If I die tonight, trust Bionic.

Plus okay yeah zolt was the retreat unvote when called out for beinf on the inactive seemed to also make me push back at this again not gonna lie

MemeKingPizza vote Zoltraak with us.

well at least we can scum hunt off the lee wagon tomorrow

-derps

VOTE: LittleLee less confident now that this flips red but enough town are being stupid so

1 Like

@Leafia, kill me for rolefishing if you want, but I think this is important: who is in your neighbourhood?

It literally isn’t. Wolves need to be careful how many people they townread and if you’re town, get your vote off of Zolt and vote Lee.