April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I did not scumread Ghidorah at this point. Like I said I townread them shortly after the shot was announced.

You never cancelled the shot though did you.

Yes I did.

VOTE: Anonygoose

goodbye and good night

2 Likes

this feels like it won’t get us anywhere

I even told everyone I had.

hi

goodbye

:gun:

Anonygoose (2): Leafia, Zoltraak
what’s the story here

see me after class in scumchat

1 Like

are you able to cancel and refire a shot during the day?

I am aware the LittleLee wagon will likely vote me today as town on it will think omg get the non LittleLee voters and mafia on it will see me as an easy vote and also a powerful town.

I am not surprised by your vote regardless of your alignment. It was inevitable, I am resigned.

No

It is not complicated.

well, that was important to know UNVOTE

regardless, I think if you believe both Ghidorah and Sultan to be town, you should be very very clear as to why.

If you examine them earnestly and give more detailed thoughts than one semi-plausible hypothesis, then I will be given pause to consider your alignment too. I might be aggressive but I am not totally unreasonable.

I just dont see why a mafia would try put neck on line in last 30 mins of day to save a fellow mafia. Like neither made any effort earler on to shift off of LittleLee despite them being a wagon for some time.

And aside from wagon stuff, Sultan I have liked all of their takes and especially like their paranoia of me pocketing them.

TeenGhidora I am less confident on but especially like their different heads having different reactions to my shot, one townread me and one said I was neutral, and both had decent reasoning. Neither had agenda behind.

Overall while one or both absolutely could be mafia I am way way more confident that they have towny aspects compared to a lot of other players.

Like even the thought process you laid out just flat-out ignores Eve and Bionic. Fair enough you might think for some reason that Sultan and Ghidorah might both be town, but what of those, why would it make more sense for no mafia to be sheeping your push than for mafia to have coalesced around one of their own and miss their chance to hang me? Like not only did this day take off one of their own members, but it puts a player (me) that was a viable lynch into a status where they will never be executed.

because as I say you are underestimating what is at stake here. Even if I go over and flip town, Lee is by no means a guaranteed execution day 2, and by definition there would be town members on my wagon that would be up for being pushed.

Votecount as of post #880

Kiiruma (4): bystander, Wazza, Leafia, wrongboy
Zoltraak (3): SultanOfSlam, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103
SultanOfSlam (2): Zoltraak, TeenGhidorah
bystander (1): Kiiruma
Bionic (1): Eve
Eve (1): Bionic

Like look at this - for what purpose is Lee being bussed here? I earnestly think if it’s not for me constantly bringing their name up and asking for votes they never even get attention on them in the first place.

1 Like