April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

This is true as well, wagonomics sort of make me suspect wagons were w/w to be honest but I’m not confident. If we were playing smart we probably should just flip you lol.

Yeah this is true

Ok so who do you think it is?

Unsure how I am ignoring either but for record I dont townread either eve or bionic and would happily kill either.

after this, Sultan and Frost both unvote me, Sultan offers Wazza as an alternative, and that happens to go nowhere. If I’m solely thinking about saving my own skin why do i choose to push someone who is getting resistance from the people who scumread me, rather than take that option there? Unless I am wolfing with Wazza

I wasnt.

I’m not sure, hence why I am trying to probe still - I think it still makes sense for someone among my pushers to be mafia, perhaps not two but there’s definitely room for one to hide in given than Ghidorah, Sultan and yourself were all quite vocal, and I feel in each case at some point had treated my slot and content in bad faith.

If there is a busser it makes much more sense to either be Kiirumi or Frost, and I townread Frost a lot more than the former, rather than anyone else who I think had a much easier option in keeping the wagons split or just simply making my wagon a grand pile-on at EoD.

You are making solid points. I am heading out now but will come back with thoughts much later.

alright, I’ll probably catch you in several hours’ time then.

Science indeed

1 Like

I have a game theory but ill be busy sonif you need anything from me ping ill might get to it today

1 Like

I believe it’s not relevant atp.
There’s some who may know about it but I think sharing it in full is folly.

Also no I wasn’t the rider.
Otherwise I’d have probably mentioned something about it since it’d be a mechanical point of intrigue to me

Read EoD 1 for all the proof you need. There was a real effort to get Zolt executed instead of Lee. That would never have happened without at least.one wolf helping it along with the goal of saving Lee.

Goose was a major pusher of Zolt and one of the ones trying hardest to save Lee there. He even urged Frost to switch to Lee at almost the last second. I also don’t think a villager ever shoots at someone randomly D1 over scummier people.

You’re literally openwolfing here.

If you were a villager, you would’ve been.vanillaized 100% N1.

Zolt is literally spewed town by EoD 1.

You were literally pushing Zolt nearly the entire second half of the day.

Wolves would want to ssve Littlelee if possible. The push on Zolt was super wolf motivated.

Goose is practically outed scum at this point.

Wagonomics hardspew Zolt town.

1 Like

Pretty vaild points

I wouldnt hard spew Zolt just cuz they tried to swith the wagon to kii near end of day and backed off lee but basically agree with alot of thos

1 Like

Fair enough.

Calling it a night too now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Where is everyone

Votecount as of post #1699

Eve (1): Bionic
Anonygoose (1): Leafia

Not Voting (11): SultanOfSlam, Zoltraak, TeenGhidorah, Memekingpizza, Someone, Eve, bystander, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Wazza

I think the wagon is pure and I am willing to risk Zoltraak’s cooking on littlelee, even it is against my consensus to after slankers D1, it paid off.