April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Then do play as if you acknowledge the Day 1 flip actually happened, I think that would be preferable.

I acknowledge that the flip happened

anything else you need?

-derps

reads would be nice

VOTE: Zoltraak

VOTE: TeenGhidorah suit yourself

I don’t believe you’re stupid enough to think I am mafia, so I’ll give your town game some respect.

To be fair I havent had the chance to think that hard about it, this is just my gut feeling based off how the EOD went

also I guess ill clarify for you that my revealing as IC is contingent upon using an ability successfully

hi

let me read

You’ve had the best part of two days to let your thoughts marinate! Forgive me for my uncouthness but I don’t understand how your reaction to that frantic EoD and vote pattern was ‘yeah that’s MvM on the wagons’

Why not question the people that were resisting, alongside yourself, the lynch on flipped mafia?

i think i see the logic on the ghidorah wagon but actually i think that they’re town lol i’m trying not to want to kill bionic for what are essentially interpersonal reasons. i think zoltraak could still be wolf. A W/W wagon yesterday definitely isnt out of the question and I’m not sure how the wagonomics are supposed to clear them. VOTE: zoltraak

To me right now it just looks like you have nothing and are mafia in anti-spew mode. If you’re town then play the game - you were happy to be active and lively all of Day 1, and I have no further reason to believe your claimed mechanics than you gave on Day 1 either.

i’m open to hearing an explanation tho

Votecount as of post #1813

TeenGhidorah (3): bystander, SultanOfSlam, Zoltraak
Zoltraak (2): TeenGhidorah, Eve
Eve (1): Bionic
Anonygoose (1): Leafia

Not Voting (6): Memekingpizza, Someone, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Wazza

I’m lost for acceptable words, genuinely.

Like I genuinely don’t understand how you participate in that EoD and get that impression, that I am more likely to be mafia than anyone who tried to lynch me.

I havent gotten that far yet, I use nights as a break for FM most of the time as opposed to using it to like deep dive into players

-derps

This is a lie people were complaining about me not being active enough early D1 we have 48 hours for a reason

-derps

well, at very least you had >100 posts and were more active than the majority of players, and put energy into trying to ensure that Lee wasn’t lynched.

Perhaps you aren’t the mafia defending Lee here, but at the moment you’re not giving me any choice but to vote you. I think it’s reasonable to assume that my wagon contains scum, and as I’ve alluded to before I think Lee may even have spewed Eve town in one of his few posts.

If not for my push and case on Lee nobody votes them.

Do you understand this fact?

This feels like quite the leap in logic between these two statements can you help walk me through that

-derps