April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

because I don’t even see how that could be your gut read?

You’ve seen a significant portion of the game try to push for my lynch - then seen the counterwagon to me nonetheless flip a mafia. A wagon that I started. You were there!

I’m trying to be as charitable as possible but it seems like the reaction you’re having is that you’re seeing my abrasive style of play and have decided you can’t stomach the idea of losing to a wolf playing that way, so you will vote me just in case. Unfortunately, that line of thinking will not win you very many games, and will most certainly not win you this one.

Have you ever been part of a group project at school or work and found yourself doing the bulk of the work only not to be acknowledged or even had many offers from your alleged teammates to help you? This is how the game feels to me at the moment.

I thought that his style of posting was ‘saying things for the sake of looking like you’ve said something’ and when I pressed him on his ‘TvW’ read on me and Sultan he disappeared rather than give answers.

I feel like i have re-iterated this a few times but here you go again.

Why, does lynching town in most games you play count as progress in your games of mafia?

I mean, yeah if we want to be technical lynching a town member of the POE gives us progress to being closer to finding the mafia

-derps

In what sane world am I a member of anyone’s PoE though? Unless you’re including the entire table?

And yes, I agree in a sense, however as it stands what I see is [you, Sultan, Goose] like I said.

Can there be wolves outside of this PoE? Yes, I expect so! possibly even outside of voting on either wagon. On that note I find Pizza quite towny, though am not sure precisely about either Wazza or Someone.

From what iv gathered you’re a pretty experienced player so I’m just going to be straight with you here because I cant belive you actually belive this statement. You’re speaking in terms of I did X and mafia would never do that so clear me for that. If this was a highposter lynch I might be more willing to give you more benefit of the doubt but seeing as you appear to be a pretty capable player I cant ignore the world where you pushed your afk teammate to powerwolf off of.

-derps

I’m speaking in terms of, ‘what mafia have you actually seen do X’?

many?

iv done it myself on multiple occasions

give one (1) example

I barley remember the names of a game I played two weeks ago, and the bulk of my mafia experience was multiple years ago

no shot I can pull specifics out of my ass

also the idea “you’ve never seen mafia do X” is not a logically sound argument, theirs an implied inference their that if mafia haven’t done X before then they cant do X which simply isn’t true

And the nature of my point is as you would gather if you were reading, not that it’s impossible for me or anyone to be scum, but that from a thinking person’s point of view, it would be less likely than other scenarios. Ones which I have discussed earlier in the thread and you are welcome to critique.

Oh so you think I am mafia? Name every mafia then.

1 Like

Fuck off.

Also since we discussed progress earlier now is as good a time as any to point out that being an ass only ever serves to bring negative progress because then no one wants to interact with you

-derps

ok but both of you are instigating it like wtf do u expect

Yes, I may be being abrasive as you say - but as far as I can see it’s a ‘cut me and I bleed’ situation.

I’ve spent quite a bit of time thinking about the game situation and posted my thoughts, and you come in here dancing gleefully and unbidden like a drunken leprechaun shouting ‘lol Zolt mafia’ as well as admitting they actually hadn’t read anything extra to come to that conclusion.

It’s no wonder that I’m not exactly going to act friendly to you if you can’t show the game basic respect.

@Anonygoose I fail to see how that makes LittleLee’s flip make Zoltraak guilty of association as mafia themselves?

Hi Frost; stay safe.

There something I want to talk about but this has nothing to with reads and more on the line of getting on the same page. When the first time the player list moved does everyone know what changed from it.