April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Dont repeat it

Honestly I got no reason not to

loud roles in a game with anticlaim is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen in my life

one day Someone youll figure out that town tends to roll fish significantly more than mafia as town generally arent actively paranoid about the consequences of their actions lol

-derps

Im an IC im not really worried about being in anyones POE

-derps

Lol I didn’t know that tbf

Well ur 3 off hammer so u prob should be

Nice now I dont need to rolefish Someone

as far as I’m concerned you’re nothing until it’s proven, and I don’t expect you to ever be.

simply a skill issue if town EXEs the IC idk what to tell you

-derps

I havent seen any confirmation have you?

Me or you is dying today cuz they’r silly tbh

you made a big fuss about no-one being confirmed until it was proven by modcomms at EoD1

Keep an eye on the mafia whod much rather convince for a mis exe over letting me reveal mid-late game and forcing a kill

-derps

Since goose kinda is wanting to aim their gun at them lets talk about frost for a bit. Sure they arent giving off the same vibes i felt about them in a previous game but i might have missed a point somewhere. Where is the reason besides i want role. Do you believe its a red flip or a green flip or a nuet flip? What odds do you give it to yourself if they truly flip by you shooting them.

I just wanted to know if it would be a mod conf.

plus I’m skeptical of any other self resolving claims being just a straight IC lol

-derps

Leaf can confirm I used my ability to defend them N1

I dont care what your ability is it doesn’t confirm you
-derps

Do you scumread us both then?

no I said I dont care what your role is not that I think leaf is lying about it