April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

@Kiiruma can i ask is the info that makes you believe bys is evil still stand. Yes or no.

Eve is also voting me and I believe they were spewed town, so I don’t think you can blame me too much for not being exactly comfortable.

I forgot three words in the and they were important.

actually im curious

@Zoltraak what reason would I have to push you here as mafia?

I could use the same arguments you’ve so far used to say that I wouldn’t ever bother pushing you like this as mafia so Im not mafia

-derps

I think mafia if they were in the PoE would be trying to find a way to lynch players outside of it.

This is the second or third time Iv seen something to ping me eve/zoltraak w/w

Ill continue to ignore this atm because I’m not often right on those reads, but thought id at least throw it out their

-derps

Yeah ngl I would join it too to hammer if I am completely honest

Is teen saying what i think they are saying?

Again, I mean you won’t thank me for it but this is just a read out of pure paranoia. You have decided on a team that you don’t want to be beaten by, rather than a team that you think has a higher chance of being mafia than other options.

What is?

That dosent change that fact that you’re an objectively terrible option for me to push in the world Im W and you’re T

-derps

I think we should vote eve or bionic if we want a Zoltraak voter. Me sultan and teen are town.

Frostwolf103 who do you want to vote?

its not that deep fr bro

theirs a reason I specifically said I was ignoring it

I actually want go to sleep now.

I mean you criticised me for using a similar argument didn’t you?

‘I’m not mafia because I wouldn’t do this otherwise’

Id be fine going for eve later in the day, but for now I will chill here

-derps

no

That screenshot makes no sense in this context