Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Wdym?

You townreaded Childe the same way you townread Bystander?

1 Like

You scumread Childe while you were good.
Got converted and defended them when you became evil.

My argument is you scumread and then defend.
Technically this happened.

Also you bussed May while May was wolf with you so you didn’t defend all of your teammates.

Technically a townie, but you know that.

No
I’m townreading Bystander as in the fact that they rarely as a wolf attempt to go out of the way to build cases against that.https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/42680
You can look at this game if you don’t believe me. In addition to that fact, the only reason I did something so bold with Childe is that I was the only one in the game with meta on him. Arctic and others have meta on Bysta here to the point where I wouldn’t lie like that.

I never scum read them though, I said “Childe could be evil”. I re-evaled to them over night but I never stated the thought process in the thread, this is just shoddily misinterpreting my play.

I didn’t “bus” them, I had them in my wolf team but I never made any attempts to push them.

The way how I view conversion games is to never discount townies into mafia, they are always town to begin with.

This narrow down PoE on the original baddies.

VOTE: Kiiruma

1 Like

Fair enough. But either way I think it’s interesting how Luka’s trying to argue I should be using VTM for my meta rather than Popcorny when as you’re right in stating… that game had conversion. Popcorny didn’t and therefore is a more direct comparison

1 Like

What we have gained from this conversation:

1. Kiiruma is not using recent wolf games, choosing to use a game over 4 months ago despite 2 wolf games linked here / on this forum being free for ISO analysis.
  2. Kiiruma is misinterpreting my play from both this game and the prior game in order to further his accusation
  3. Kiiruma switched his accusation once his initial one was called out
  4. Kiiruma decided that his alignment was not confirmable yet he’s still claiming that he has a confirmable role

And a naked vote from Bionic.
Ah tis lovely to be back to the good ol’ usual of me being a Day 1 wagon :D

1 Like

Here’s a game without conversion if you want to use it!
Unfortunately, I don’t think that you will since it doesn’t fit your agenda.

Also, you can use only the things from yk- after I become a wolf? But, you won’t I dont think, since unfortunately you’re a wolf. And lastly, I’m not arguing that you should be using VTM, I’m arguing you’re a wolf for not using it. Very different things.

Yet already I’m statistically slightly less likely to be wolf because I’ve proven that I didn’t poison.

Wow that’s words that make no sense

Speaking of Childe, you were accusing her at Day 1 right?

1. You can have multiple day abiliites 2. Doesn’t matter, chances are I didn’t do the poison either yet you’re pushing me so thats kinda bad logic

No
I said “Childe could be wolf” and nothing else. That’s a lie Kiiruma made up since he wants to frame me

Frostwolf was poisoned.
I have proven that I still had my day action available (As confirmed via Zone)
The poison way a day action and likely from a wolf.

As a result of me not doing the poison I am probably not that wolf.
And therefore I’m less likely to be a wolf than the average player who’s had 0 confirmation yet.

But nice try. It does make sense.
Just doesn’t fill your agenda.