Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Townread for townread

Did you steal my reasoning or did you just either not see it or piggy back off of it

no
Townread for null read
Ill be null reading you
youll be town reading me

I think you have a good chance of being evil so I will not be doing that

no i just saw that

you/thunderstorm:
towny: already said this earlier but i feel if u were wolf u would back off after i townread u cuz ive seen u do stuff like push → get the target to tr u → back off and pocket and that sorta stuff. also u just kind of the general towny stuff post wise.

wolfy: BUT ALSO U HANGING ONTO THE PUSH is bad cuz like, its obviously disproved and ur meta is inaccurate i believe ud find me better here.

so like the towny part can disprove the wolfy part but the wolfy part can also disprove the towny part and idk idk but also idt u try to just push me out that harshly if wolf but u swapped to arctic so its not that towny and uhhh ya

arctic:
towny: posts and stuff. cant help but like the effort into finding stuff to defend me shrug. (honestly idt he cares that much about omg townplay get better and shit like that as wolf lol.) think his responses to you are pretty good ngl.

wolfy: agree with u on the mediation part like ive said b4. also some stuff feels bad but cant pin point it.

but like overall i have him more leaning villa, same as you.

jarek: i feel the way he goes around his claim is pretty towny and how he talks about your push on arctic between me and arctic was just something only a villager thinks about in a game. yea

yes

The thing about being friendly and nice is… well, nice. But I don’t focus on those. Let’s go to the point:

Most likely, a joke-lie. Neither pro- nor anti-town. NAI at best. ICs are literally never seen on this site AFAICR. Probably because they’re too strong and remove the social dedution part of a social deduction game.

well although i do agree like the votes are bad and the stuff around it is bad. i can kind of see where its coming from, like demanding to be tr and ctbaes read could be just wolfread on a surface level by someone but it depepnds on what type of player zone is

are you suggesting that anything short of 100% tryhardiness at any given moment is bad for your wincon? im curious as to why do you think that this is a reasonable question to ask of a human (as opposed to asking a lets say an artificial intelligence)

1 Like

I stopped pushing you once Arctic linked a game that I felt agreed with it (Secret game)

ok

i wasnt even that rude in secret game

this is like when i entered mu people thought my wolf meta was tunneling cuz of infinity stones but its not cuz im also stupid and do it as town but i dont do it anymore when im trying uuh

This post is probaly out of Bystanders wolf meta
I might be being snowed but w/e
I dont think they make this indepth posts / reads as W, I also dont think that they hedge on both me and Arctics alignment
Don’t lock it in tho

I did this back then as well? Man, I should do this more often then. Yeah, I’m lazy and I’m not feeling the will to improve that. If my reads are bad, then so be it, because I have lost my will to improve after the last game.

It’s not that I can’t make reads, but I get triggered whenever people say it’s bad. (Even if it’s the truth.) It demotivates me from improving, and I know the way to make reads is to interact, except… (1) I already am interacting with people, albeit barely (2) I don’t want to do more than I currently do.

What was I talking about again? Oh, right. Reads. I don’t make 'em. I just vote whoever doesn’t feel right. Gut feeling all the way! \o/

i can make that post as a wolf prob just with worse tone

at least i hope

okay honestly lukeh this stuff goes in my head i just dont feel to write it down

Debatable lol