Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I’ve done all I can socially.
I didn’t want to claim at all today but I was trying to find ways to prove myself against different things.

Frost was partially suspicious for a tiny bit that I did the poison thing on him.
So I had to sorta out my day ability and I’m slightly annoyed that the person I used it on outed as much depth as they did to everyone. Could’ve just said “Yeah I received it” not anything more in depth but alas. If anything I feel like a wolf wouldn’t do that so I’m lock towning them.

And then I worked out how to try and turn my passive into an upside and I worked it out. Then made suggestions. Then Someone came out from the flipping woodworks to rolefish me somewhat. And then Jarek outed the sort of thing it was, yes sure wolves might’ve been able to work out some bits. But we don’t know who the wolves are or how good they are, they mightn’t have caught on fully so I’m irritated that my passive was forcibly outed like that too.

I’ve hell tunnelled her as wolf out of the game before, why wouldn’t she?

Why, his accusations against me have just been bad, straight up. Everybody else is agreeing with the fact, and yet he’s still refusing to re-evaluate on other slots. Also, a few of his posts are just straight up bad x2.

How does he wolf then?

Now heading back out to let my phone charge back up. :sleepingleafeon:

"Bionic Said"
Talk to Bionic, not me ^w^
Either way, don’t rope me into this. I ignore mech for the most part during games like this for a reason, goes vroom right over my head!

Not like this. Trust me on this. I’d be shocked of Kiiruma flipped wolf at this point.

:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

That requires 1. Two roles to out and 2. Their not to be a bus driver in game, (which, in my granted off site experience, mafia normally has at least a bus driver or a redirecter)
The fact that you’re pretending this “confirms” you is absurd.

I’ll look into other wagon options.

1 Like

So you poisoned them?

Who the fuck poisoned frost

Bionic. Fake poison. Day roleblock (apparently)

1 Like

so what’s the poison thing you did

I… didn’t.

so what’s the poison thing you’re mentioning

Bionic’s one.

Okay I have comprehension skills of a bot apparently I misread that

2 Likes

Bionic didn’t out quickly that they’d done the poison.
Frost as a result was questioning if I’d done the poison thing (I hadn’t)
As a result of that I did my day ability and somebody outed more than they should’ve to do with it.

So you gave the prize to luka or something?

No
If I gave Luka anything it’d be a bomb.

1 Like

:thinking: