Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

You think I’d give a prize to my top scumread?!
Ain’t no shot.

1 Like

So you can give people bombs

1 Like

No

1 Like

Can we just be crystal clear what have you done today you said you did something as a day ability right what did you do

Gave a player something.
And they confirmed they got it.
In more depth than they should’ve, but still.

Kindly don’t act this way when a large portion of your recent game has been spamming emotions. See:

This text will be hidden

I get that you’re frustrated, and I get why you may be frustrated, but acting as if you have no blame in the situation and recklessly blaming others for the game just being emotional, as mafia is a very emotional game isn’t the proper approach I don’t think.

I do recognize that you can get angry, but if this is faked it’s annoying to deal with and even if this isn’t faked. It’s a game at the end of the day, and at least two people you’re just angry at for simply not trusting you and being, in my case agressive with said not trusting. Bysta couldve done better regarding comments related to Frost, but I think that’s exactly it and I dislike how you’re framing her, and to an extent Jarek as the bad guy here, when 1. You lied about your claim being confirmable and 2. Your plan to be confirmable uhm, wasn’t a very good plan since it’s weak to Bus Drivers, Redirecters, You could be block immune, ect.

I’m not outing my character for no game in a closed game with potential anti-claim.

i can wolfread 2 people but think they are unpaired. whats up?

@Frostwolf103
Trying to clear misunderstandings.

List?

ive repeated the same thing “i can wolfread 2 people blah blah” like 10 times they dont care xd

Wrong reply.

List?

Not a lie, it is confirmable

I tried to do something to make it confirmable so it’s not just a strict downside with little reason.
In the fact that I have the downside I have to assume it has a purpose too which has some use.
It can’t just be a lie like the Retired Coroner or the Virgin (VTM)

I honestly fail to see how being a miller is in any way confirmable.

I see what you’re trying to do, and honestly if you’re real that was a good thought lol. I just think it wouldve been best to near instantly claim instead of uhm, doing this plan which is volitatile to many things.

On surface level it is with your plan, but read above. Not exactly trustworthy, and I’m confused why you didn’t think about this if you’re village.

1 Like

Like my character isn’t even OP.
So I have to assume that the downside has a purpose to allow for some sort of confirmation.
And that’s what I was trying to organise for.
I was trying to think what it could be… and I did.

Going to the restroom.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Look, I can’t account for everything. I can try my best.
Also if there is a bus driver for example and they choose to do their thing on me while we’re doing the plan™ then we can confirm there’s a wolf bus driver which is super useful. And once they flip then town can ask “Why would a wolf do that to redirect off of a teammate who wanted it? They wouldn’t. So the bus drive was probably from (and to) a town”

passives cannot be roleblocked