Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Also hey, you and me both share at least 1 similar thing when it comes to that 2nd point I quoted Luka, we both wanted to avoid anticlaim :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck anti-claim it doesn’t exist

why are you trying to form connections game wise over stuff that is trivial lol

Yes. So I cannot appear as good to investigators :smiley:

:man_shrugging:
I just think it’s a funny thing

so the frost passing thing is irrelavant now right

since passives are cannot be roleblocked right

where did frost say its passivE?

It sounds like BS to justify having rolebock immunity

Wolves very rarely have a bus driver.

Of what?

My argument is that it doesn’t confirm you. It may give you information, but I don’t think that’s useful at the expense of the town. Their can be things like wolf bus drivers, redirectors, you can be roleblock immmune, ect. I’m not calling your thought process bad, just that I don’t think it’s exactly confirming.

Cultural difference then.

Reads, ideally. I meant to reply to Arctic.

Oh. So you wanted Arctic’s reads then. Anyway, going to call it a night now, so good night. N1 you’ll be able to talk to Frostwolf due tou my day ability Thunderstorm.

1 Like

:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

If I do say so myself I think given what’s happened that is a choice of all time

let me give you a little pointer: scum don’t talk to their teammates like that in thread, ever. (i’d be, like, 10 times more venomous if he was my teammate phoning it in like that)

i, like appreciate the ambition you are showing in coming up with a theory like this but in general that type of thinking is going to lead you astray more often than not, especially on day 1. try to keep things simple.

I have no reason to believe you on the surface, I hope you understand. You may act like that. Others may not. Until I see evidence otherwise I simply have to assume that what I see is what is happening, you know?

I try

i mean you could just not make bad w/w theories. if you have an issue with my posts i will address whatever

but this is a good opportunity to segue: i last left the thread some 1200 posts ago, in the early morning. I have not had time to catch up and likely will not. IRL responsibilities are kicking my ass and will do so until day 2. i can try to speedskim and give a few thoughts but by and large you’re gonna get a reduced version of me and just have to deal with that. i think i’ve contributed reasonably and can fart out a reads list but i cannot claim it will be good.

@Thunderstorm can you link me to whatever your case on kiiruma is supposed to be? i do not have time to read everything right now.

If I dont’ tell you what I’m thinking I’d be a slanker.

the wagon on bystander is something, all right

man you know what i mean. look you re town and i appreciate your effort but it is being badly misdirected toward an unproductive line of thinking.