Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

What makes you town read me so much? Just curious, wolves do tend to townread people that scumread them as a tactic to dissuade the scumread sometimes.

because the way you’ve been efforting is extremely town. i think you made some post i thought was unlikely to be faked but cannot remember. and everything about your play seems reminiscent of that botf game where you were a royal in the butt when i was evil.

you’re right that it is a tactic scum sometimes use, and you’re free to be paranoid, you’re free to case me, i’m not particularly pressed by it. as scum i probably laugh you off and move on knowing you will never be able to actually get me yeeted with your arguments. but i am town and it is in my interest to at least try to work with you since i think you are town, so, like, that is what i am trying to do

Alright, I’ll buy it for now

But lets say I do. Who are you voting off today?

Lets refer to this. If you aren’t evil, I have less of a reason to suspect Someone. So they’d likely go up a bit. Leafia can still go either way - wouldn’t be sad to see them dead, wouldn’t mind if they lived more to “see what happens.”

That leaves my “middleground” as a pool of people I would chop today. Frostwolf has been bumped down due to suspicious mech into this pool since this was posted. If you had your way, who would you kill in that pool and why?

what’s going on with frostwolf?

i think the way zone has played around his role is…more likely town than not. it just feels genuine to me like all the stuff about not being able to utilize the pwers, feels a weird extent to lean into it if mafia

i…vaguely liked one thing bystander did but i haven’t fully digsested her posts. was kind of surprised she was a wagon. i’m not fully confident in being able to read her but had her as a townlean.

tutuu i had…concerns about. maybe it’s my dislike of polished-looking walls, where i always get suspicious it’s being done to look good rather than because it has real feeling on it. but that is not something i can really prosecute someone on. i could mention teeny little concerns, like the read on arctic seems a bit too free, the one on thunderstorm seems contrived, the asking for protection feels a littler on the nose. but these could easily be nothing and i’m just overly paranoid.

but i overall don’t really hate the shape of the reads list and if he’s mafia, idk, either he’s with one of the people he’s townreading or he’s boxing himself out. doesn’t feel like a good d1 vote to me either.

shug, idk. i don’t have good answers right now. i don’t expect to.

(sorry for taking so long i got preoccupied with other stuff)

Or Bionic in that case.

I have used my thing before bionic’s action did process.

1 Like

I say my action is used first before bionic stopped me after I stole Leafia’s flavor fish

While I do not mind this world exist, I did ask Luka unexpectedly

Had a wagon on Someone when I started being poisoned

Before

Hi lol

Amazing you know about this

whats up

just super dead inside I hate wednessday and thursday so much

Yea somebody said luka got an item and then I just thought of mario party

I gotta ask just to be sure

I see no harm in that

Anything interesting you want to share while I am asleep?