Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

not really I just want to collapse

bystander (4): Leafia, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Kiiruma
Kiiruma (4): Thunderstorm, Bionic, bystander, Someone
Someone (2): catbae, Arctic
Frostwolf103 (1): Jarek

Not Voting (2): tutuu, Eskcanta

Then clearly you have not seen all of Osie’s games. –anyhow, I stop skimming. What did I miss, and what is your answer to my question?

Good morning i have a lot of posts to read. Jolly

my mistake; that aside id argue what i said was still accurate. u can be obv town while i wrongly scumread you, youve been the same ever since

alright im lowering leafia zone and thunderstorm

1 Like

alright back up she goes

my eyes are glazing over the fish debate was it that necessary for everyone to dedicate so much posts about it?

my initial thought is that leafia is forced or encouraged to say these things about the fish like madness from botc. and/or bionic and/or frostwolf might also be under madness? the whole thing is so bizarre to me

frostwolf and bystander not w/w

it also sucks to see the thread devolving into toxicity

luka and kiiruma not w/w

jarek and catbae not w/w

still digesting my individual reads on those 4. i wanna be accurate. but i think we have more pressing concerns

@Someone @Jarek @Frostwolf103 @catbae @Leafia @bystander @Arctic @Thunderstorm @Kiiruma @Eskcanta @Zone_Q11 @Bionic

what are your battle themes? a song that plays while you’re heroically winning in combat against your opponent. lets all post them and play them whenever one of us is dunking on another player itt

here’s mine:

1 Like

i think the most important trait to have to be able to consistently enjoy social deduction games is the ability to make the choice to not be upset and to be nice. i believe in the concept that its a choice, i dont think its out of control, i dont believe that its an inherent personality trait. its always a choice!

im leaning jarek town due to his stance around catbae. catbae has a high reputation of a mafia player. its not that common for wolf players to try to meekly push someone like that (and by meekly i dont mean jarek’s push, i mean that jarek is the only one who is doing it). more often than not its a solo agent making that stance - so town, 3p, lost wolf, group wolf is rarer

arctic has no idea how to read jarek’s posts for what they are (by themselves), and is paranoid that jarek tries harder as wolf. catbae highly townreads jarek. if i try to combine my read on jarek with arctic’s and catbae’s im arriving at the conclusion i should townlean him

i dont know how to read kiiruma as evidenced by ~most of our games. i got him when he was wolf a lot of times. but ive also scumread him as town a lot of times. i dont know. i think kiiruma is a very hard to read player, i dont think its only on me not understanding him. i dont know how to

his miller claim looks fine to me. hes done this a lot of times as wolf so mechanically i dont think its towny, but socially, his words / excitement around it is what i like. i dunno

catbae is like exactly rand he’s either busy as he said or a wolf letting town implode (and also just still a busy wolf)

wait someone (the player) is playing in this game? i swear he wasnt here lmao when did he get in?

we can just mischop someone d1 and just move on like

he refuses to play d1 on principle so how exactly are we supposed to play around that?

I don’t have one.

1 Like

Oh that is easy

1 Like