Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

i dont think bystander is mafia but like. i get it. the people voting her are either mafia and/or annoyed town

frostwolf was fine from what i read. my energy is depleting i dont know if i can say a lot more atm

VOTE: Zone_Q11

this is for science :scientist:

im curious if this wagon will be ignored.

1 Like

i can squeeze out one last attempt to help

trustfall:

someone is town because he’s good old someone not believing in social play and relying on mech to win games

jarek is town for having an independent stance on catbae and posting a whole bunch

frostwolf is town coz good old big dog energy frostwolf, not letting anyone bark at him, he bites

catbae is town for being chill and unphased, trying to chime in here and t here

leafia is town for being open with her role and her emotional connection to the fish

bystander is town due to hyperactivity, impulsiveness, emotions etc

arctic is town due to being straightforward, trying to lead town, trying to discourage anti-town antics

thunderstorm is town because im always wrong when scumreading her and hyperactivity, impulsiveness, emotions etc

kiiruma is town due to excitement around his role, and generally same old kiiruma

eskcanta is town due to extraordinary amount of effort for a new player

zone is town due to being semi-open about his role, caring about it a lot, kinda like leafia

bionic is town due to the relentless push on leafia, rare to see a wolf show so much teeth

1 Like

anti-trustfall:

someone is mafia for doing nothing and relying on his meta of doing nothing to get away with it

frostwolf is mafia for pushing bystander who would have to be town here and not making stances on others unless i missed them

catbae is mafia for doing nothing and letting town implode. so in this case his mafia partners are all in good positions

leafia is mafia for faking the fish thing to try to kill frostwolf who would have to be town

bystander is mafia coz i havent played with her so i dunno whats alignment indicative for her and she could just be throwing random reads all over the place causing chaos

arctic is mafia for not being as loud as he usually is / more hands free approach and could be letting town implode. so similar to catbae his wolf partners are all in decent positions

thunderstorm is mafia for doing the luka mafia things of aggressively being confident and pocketing everyone due to her good tone. kiiruma would have to be town then

kiiruma is mafia for doing the same old wolf kiiruma stuff of making the focal point of his play his role claim

eskcanta is mafia coz i dont know her so i dunno whats alignment indicative for her

zone is mafia coz hes been largerly ignored and apparently he can perfectly replicate hi town meta

bionic is mafia coz hes uncharacteristically not chill compared to normal

1 Like

im extremely busy today im chasing a deadline i hope i can pop in a few more times before eod

good luck gamers. stay calm and kill wolves

1 Like

okay so how’d you not realize you got an item then lol

jarek’s w/w read of someone/gira seems pretty nonsensical and ironically i’d probably give him a pretty hard time if someone is mafia

because he has this w/w read but he hasn’t actually voted someone, despite his vote being all that’s needed to make someone a potentially viable wagon. and when i voted him after he spoke about someone, he claimed that i was sheeping him which implies that he does have some kind of care for this read. but it feels like he’s allergic to voting him, he went back to voting catbae over someone

frost has said he used his action before the day roleblock thing so there isn’t a mech issue anymore i guess

1 Like
2 Likes

does jarek even know about that? i’m confused why this is relevant when without this knowledge catbae seems like a pretty free push from a wolf pov. he’s hardly been present and no one is townreading him. so i think your read is too generous here

bro why are you capping

what was the point of the trust fall exercise without concluding anything

isn’t the point to see which reasons for reading people either way are good and which ones are bad

also esk is not new, they are just new on MU and here

what is this even saying
trust falls are kinda pointless if u just make stuff up/preflip people to provide a reason to wolfread someone. cuz the point is that you assess how good your reasons are so they need to have some kind of actual basis

i dont really like tutuu’s recent posts but i dunno if they’re wolfy. cuz if he is town i can tell he is forcing himself to do stuff to be helpful (mainly cuz the trust fall was kinda pointless without going anywhere with it), which is why i get the sense of his content being busy work regardless of his alignment, so i’m not sure it’s AI.

@Jarek i think you should put your money where your mouth is and vote someone (the player)

1 Like

noe

Yeah I am not pushing Bionic so its fine now I know whats going on

There is positive and negative sides from each player, also works as legacy.

1 Like

also ive figured something out overnight prob will explain in more detail when i have more time. the wagon on me is Leafia, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Kiiruma. imo, theres likely 2 wolves on there or at least one. out of those people i think frost and zone are town and leafia and kiiruma are mafia. although i have a question like, does w!frost typically do this tunneling thing calling people outted for slips and stuff like that, or would that be like towny since its risky. whats that mean for frost in terms of meta. cuz like, if he is a wolf like that, id prob change my mind on stuff

2 Likes

Well let me ask you again:

If there is wolf voting in your wagon, Kiiruma’s wagon and player Someone’s wagon, who would that be?

You don’t have to say the whole team, just one or two.

it doesnt make any conclusions so it doesnt work lol