Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Nvm you answered that

Doesnt what work

can you answer the question even if its self meta

What question.

This one?

You think kiiruma’s wagon being pure?

bys if this is the reason you don’t want to vote someone then like… come on lol. “LHF” can rand mafia. the frustration is not towny, he does the same thing every game when he’s asked to make reads. the only thing that may end up being valid is the preflips. but like, i’ve seen this song and dance play out countless times, where people refuse to vote a slot because of incorrect preflips.

you kinda just need to vote the wolfy people or else you run the risk of having your entire worldview warped by an incorrect read somewhere. that said, i’m not townreading leafia or frost very much, i think frost has gotten townier with the energy of his push on you even though the logic is pretty tenuous, i can still say it looks like he believes in it. and instead of someone being town because frost is a wolf pushing him, it could be the opposite - that frost is town because someone is a wolf

i know he doesn’t do much as v reads:wise but i’ve come around to thinking his behaviour re: the claims is suspicious. he has stated before that he doesn’t think he should out much stuff with roles to give wolves info and he’s very secretive (this is also how he is as a person outside of mafia, to my understanding) but the most notable thing he’s done this game is rolefish and try to get people to out as much stuff about their role as possible, which seems a little incongruous with the mindset that “giving wolves info = bad”. and it won’t just be a case of “well if it’s not me then it’s fine” because like, it’s a team game and everything. i called out earlier that his entrances to the thread both calling out mech or asking on people to expand both felt like a wolfy/convenient way to integrate himself into the conversation while serving the dual purpose of continuing to get people to leak stuff. he voted kiiruma based on the role stuff, to my knowledge, which i guess is ~fine, but after a skim, it seems that in his town games he usually takes his own time to think carefully about where he wants to place his vote (especially on day 1) and the kiiruma vote seemed pretty slap dash to me.

there’s also the gamestate argument i could make that nobody (apart from when i was suspecting frostwolf, though i am no longer suspecting him) who i suspect has actually tried pushing this guy. the implication here is that the wolves are comfortable and town is on the wrong course with you/kiiruma wagons (which i think is possible, maybe even likely), or someone is a wolf and that’s why it’s been quite hard to get a wagon to stick on this guy, because the way he has been playing makes him the freest push for wolves to make but it doesn’t seem like anyone is interested. i am kind of being a hypocrite here with this point because it’s psedo-preflipping, but even if you ignore this, the guy’s been pretty wolfy even for his standards imo

yeah but without a conclusion, it seems redundant to me

1 Like

i dunno, i think he had a pretty good wolfgame a few months ago but i usually associate the chadness with town frost, he was pretty meek in the recent stellaris mash as mafia

My previous Upick was SK game with a perfect mafia team that is double the player size

And won.

I have a feeling he is talking about ToS3 traitor within, spiritually the mafia won despite the 3P minority won.

i was talking about april showers tbh

and actually reading that game kinda makes me think i’m being too generous here so :joy_cat:

i gotta dip for a while but i’ll be back some hours before eod

yes

Oh shie lol

I see.

Not my proudest work but it counts

i think frost is town now. is there a way to check vote history here. want to check who has voted someone so far

there isn’t by default but i think zug made a plugin that can do it, i’m on mobile now so will be a pain to find i can show it later though

however otoh me, catbae, frost and leafia voted for someone. and that’s it i think

1 Like

And yourself of course.

well if frost and leafia were both town thatd be, jesus this game XD

2 towns calling a town outted for stuff that isnt wolfy like that is pretty uncommon.