Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

this is a classic case where someone does something with zero wolf motivation and the person making the counterargument just says “wifom” or “twtbaw” but realistically you can say those about almost anything and the reality is they only really apply in fringe cases

okay but i dont really care about zone rn

(Unrelated about the question, I did ask for JOAT executioner in previous Upick, I got a slight modification than what I originally suggested)

Yeah why would a town miller want to be revealed now and not bide their time. you know much as I do at this moment.

Kiiruma (5): Bionic, bystander, Jarek, Someone, catbae
Someone (3): Arctic, Zone_Q11, Leafia
bystander (2): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma
Zone_Q11 (2): tutuu, Thunderstorm

Not Voting (1): Eskcanta

Besides Kiiruma, who did?

Would u prefer zone be voted cuz i dont have a preference, i think his role is to close to mine for comfort but idk

I dont like how hard leafia has been on kiiruma tho that sketches me out more imo

kirruma and leafia are ultra paired

but in this case if its possibly w/v leafia is always the wolf

I honestly don’t want to touch the hood until there’s not much of choice left, Bionic is hurting town to kill off from the hood like that when Leafia was an option to push.

People also have unhealthy obsession to obliterate hoods.

hood doesnt mean they are town though.

im joining ur hood and u have to hard shield me

:3

theres almost always a wolf in the hood, a 4 player pure hood in a 13p is too nice

it’s 3 players
and it’s not a guarantee there’s a wolf either
people always assume there is so having a pure hood isn’t unbalanced

besides setup wise it’s actually completely ~rand who was in the hood, since it’s whoever has some kind of animal flavour i think?

oh

Its day 1 and shouldn’t be priority lol

i know but like, im not using hood to scumread someone or because they are in a hood. its just a scumread on its iwn

Ideally I want the hood to combine the braincells where the reads are at.

its probably not working with bionic being against the both of you