Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

If kiiruma is evil, im gonna die tonight, if kiiruma is good, im getting misexed

this is a problem how, exactly?

I want to play the game

As opposed to not doing that

it’s a team game

I have died for the team so many times

Balance

Plus I think I will know if kiiruma is good or not based on what I have said

my brother in christ you do not get to do nothing for 48 hours except rolefish and then claim you don’t want to vote the person your role implicates because “if they’re a wolf i’ll get nightkilled”

if you don’t want to die then this isn’t the game for you

in fact this sentiment seems to keep cropping up given your refusal to make social reads on day 1

I was not rolefishing and Kiiruma said something that made me change my mind

you have been role fishing

what made you change your mind

I have not

Its really simple, I think he understood what my role was in a way nobody else would

and I think that he realizes i am real, which he would just ignore if he was evil

I honestly dont know if evil would be that blatant, but then again they wouldnt know

how is that towny? of course he’d understand it if he’s literally the wolf role that your role implicates

Well either he is and I get anti claimed or hes not and its a double misexe

Sigh
Or if I’m town who knows what my main ability is.

the point i’m making is it’s NAI

regardless, i am almost fully convinced that one of you is mafia from how you’ve both handled it. it’s like you each recognize that the other is going to flip town and you’re trying to avoid pushing them for that reason despite (mostly from someone’s side) you both having a decent reason to think the other is mafia

and (probably) one of you is doing this as town

Also I’ll be honest, I’d rather die than vote on somebody I townread because I know it’s inevitable I’m being misexecuted at some point this game it’s just a question of… Is it D1 or not?

People practically spat on my attempt to try and get some confirmation saying I should know better. And the fact that Someone’s claim is so against mine and I’m not pushing yet people still think I’m a wolf doing that is very interesting. I’d fight tooth and claw to 1f1 Someone if I was a wolf. But I’m not, and I think the claim sounds genuine.