Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

PARKOUR

1 Like

alright, this is true but the wagons ended up being bys/kiiruma in the end which was probably v/v and you completely dipped at eod

who do you think is mafia (that isn’t me)

Now to head out for real. :sleepingleafeon:

Neat, so… Wow my mind boggles.

Tutuu confirms he visited Arctic, so that’s good as far as it goes.

That sounds like a massively limited power, if you have to pick person 1 and stop them from visiting person 2 - what if Tutuu had instead tried to visit me? Would Tutuu have been stopped? Would you even know?

I don’t need those answers, I’m just boggling at the incredible skill or luck or TMI or I dunno what to explain your awesome identification of persons 1 and 2.

And then Tutuu, who’s I guess evil? reacts to your vote and claim by saying “I confirm I visited Arctic”. That’s pretty darn cool and weird and not scummy at all… lamb to the slaughter? I am so confused.

1 Like

Zone / Kiiruma like ive veen advocating for since d1 and youre tring them bith for 0 reason

I like that one

my rolecard will prove you wrong at some point

just, when i bus i bus hard and fast. if i wanted to kill user someone i commit much harder to it. is there anyone here who can verify this? not really. so you don’t gotta believe it. just, idk, solve around me. you’re probably doing better than i am

1 Like

yeah okay thats reasonable

what about bionic’s ability thing

what about tutuu and leafia

No. I basically need to just guess someone who might handled the mafia kill (Tutuu wasn’t very towny but wasn’t sus enough to risk being RBd) and someone who might be attacked (Arctic is the strongest player here)

1 Like

I suck

Its bad but i cba to expend brainpower

leafia v tutuu v lean

erm thank u

1 Like

i don’t think catbae busses someone like that while he’s lowposting/kinda afk on day 1

in my (limited) experience he is telling the truth when it comes to how he busses, and i just don’t think it’d be like that. enough to not kill him today imo

Catbae is but Arctic is second imo

Alright, sure

yeah i mean why

i have reasons to suspect there might be a 3p. i cant talk more about it

yeah u can

1 Like

Sounds awesome. Nice to be your neighbor of sorts, in this game with you (My D1 impression of you, ‘Do not want to be in a dark alley with this person, would want to be their next door neighbor when they don’t want any trouble near their home.’). I don’t know that you’re pro-town, but I sure am interested to the rest of this day with you alive and talking when you are ready :)

Leafia for rhe fish thing
Tutuu cuz i liked their reads + catbaes reasoning + the reason for v readin g me feels genuine