Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I think kiiruma’s claim is sketchy asf lol. If wolves attacked me last night and know the kill fails, kiiruma could just be some kind of wolf tracker who saw tutuu visit me and realize claiming this frames them perfectly

1 Like

Have you seen Trials and Tribulations?

The mafia watcher got away with it

1 Like

I’m not townreading tutu uthough. So he could just be real, and tutuu did in fact try to kill me

1 Like

yeah pretty similar lol

1 Like

i have a sub 25% winrate as town buddy it’s hard to be worse than me

1 Like

UNVOTE

im prob gonna call it for today

i think we should prob kill in kiiruma/tutuu

I got approval? Help?

also all three of us could be real and somebody else tried to kill you and didnt due to your bpv

We need summary of N1 actions like from everyone

perhaps D1 too

I know I gave a shiny key to Luka and have N1 chat with them thanks to Leafia

2 Likes

i have a tutuu post about user Someone lodged in my brain about him being a default day 1 misyeet that felt kind of like one i would make about a mafia partner in a game. i dont think its necessarily damning because town can make that type of post but it’s pretty meh

i need to actually catch up properly on the game

1 Like

Am I required to participate

1 Like

Noo, you are innocent child.

1 Like

Okay good I was worried

yeah im not discounting it but i think based on socials i’d still wanna kill you

gira just made a post about it, but the way you treated someone is really not great

you said oh he’s the day 1 misyeet great, then you said you forgot he exists and when you were reminded he exists you said we should just kill him because he refuses to play the game on day 1 and then you… didn’t actually vote to kill him (when i was advocating to do so) and instead went to vanity zone

1 Like

he was sad about getting misyeeted a lot in a recent game and i didnt wanna make him feel bad

but… your posts were like the opposite of that. it was like you had intent to kill him / didn’t feel about it at all but you never acted on that intent

1 Like

Devils advocate in thread I did the same thing

1 Like

yeah

i thought its pro-town for him to die but i felt bad

Innocent childs dont kill people silly, what are you talking about.

Ofc you are not required