Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

this is where being cold and heartless helps you in mafia

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

that said i still don’t really understand, would you not feel worse about ml’ing someone who was actually playing and putting in effort to read the game? like, i dunno, maybe the top poster

2 Likes

I didn’t

1 Like

I mean in hindsight it was a dumb vote but I didn’t

i was asleep when bystander was cfded. when i went to bed it was between someone and kiiruma. i was suspicious of zone_q11 and he was going under the radar

Claiming I attempted to visited Bionic last night.

I either did nothing or something helpful for Bionic, outside of my control which. I have no interest in Bionic claiming what the help was/is. I have no idea if multiple helpful things might have happened for Bionic, but only one would be from me if so.

this is why even if you’re fine with the two wagons you cast a vote on them if you aren’t gonna be around at eod because there’s a chance they don’t stick

2 Likes

well… sorry ;-;

I don’t remember what my feeling was exactly but I had some pairing with bystander that I wanted to verify

Also I knew something was off with Someone when he is like, oh yeah that item

I didnt know the key is that important, but sure did act like lightning rod that is charged with electricity

tutuu who do u think is mafia

1 Like

Like for real?

thunderstorm + zone_q11

i think luka claimed the red on you coz she gave up out of tilt that you were bpv but then rescinded when she saw kiiruma is on my ass and i could maybe get mischopped for it

That’s not a terrible read?

1 Like

Don’t think luka is the type to give up though.

1 Like

i think shes the type to make impulsive decisions. not sure about giving up though either

nah he does give up sometimes, but why would he claim it on me instead of anyone else? he could have won a 1f1 with most other people probably, but claiming it on me when wolves knew i was not ml’able is why i don’t think it’s him

and luka/zone together is… kinda hard for me to immediately believe without checking posts

1 Like