Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I think zone is a hit based on zone/someone interactions but that’s just my take.

1 Like

i dont know either coz i cant know whats going on in wolf chat rn

but supposedly they were like “oh shit, someone (player) died, oh shit, arctic didnt die, man fuck this arctic guy in particular i wanna butt heads with him in particular”

maybe, i dunno if this is too silly

Only thing that stops me there is the claim would be fairly weak as a wolf and sounds believable but eheeee

1 Like

It seems likely we don’t get that info just cause we flipped him, but the absolutists may even share that info in their roles, whatever it was before being adjusted for public view. I had a role in B12 where I was v, but one of my abilities, which had a fairly large amount of game info in it, was told to all maf teams in play at the start of the game, and told me and them that right in the ability.

on flips, that was just edited out, there was just some knowledge there.

1 Like

Yeah I can see, not sure how Jarek did to shoot Someone, but if I were given the role, I would shoot Someone for having TMI

Kii…

Help me out here.

The reason to vote Tutuu… is because Tutuu is scum who didn’t get to kill because you were the hero that stopped them, am I understanding this correct?

That Jarek brought it up to him and Someone knows what he meant by that.

wat

OMG I love roles where stuff like this is how results are handled. I’ve had one, so far, it was one of my absolute favorite games and I love that mod forever. I am so happy for you that you have this sort of fun role game to play!!! (well, if you enjoy that kinda stuff :) )

1 Like

heheheh aren’t you sweet :blush:

I had suspicion he know about the shiny key

Someone vs Me yesterday.
Like… hello

Oh. No I shot them because of personal scumreading and the EOD they had with voting leafia was the nail in the coffin. Leafia is good votes leafia

3 Likes

Yeah fair

I really disagree, and strongly about Bystander. My about 1000 posts in eval of them has them one of my most likely town spotted folks.

• bystander I don’t love the playstyle, but this is medium sure town. Would be great if I had some meta understanding, but without, pretty sure this is a town slot. Mix of effort and jokes, hiding, town-like deception. I’m not going to have meta to use this game, so I won’t worry about that.

And I was not the only other player who thought so, so I’m really confused about your thinking here. I think if you’re pro-town, you’re siding with a lot of wolves, and I think you should consider that very carefully and do something about it.

Or, if you are anti-town, do whatever you like! You’re doing great!

Hey, does stuff like conversion or ‘rescuing lost maf or maf allies and adding them to the group after start’ or similar ‘something big has changed’ exist in games like this?

I think it can never seen it

Why did… er, would Someone post this?

I’m so sorry, I wasn’t here to ask before Someone died.

He’s not answering anyone, is he? He says right above he’s quoting Zone, but Zone doesn’t say anything like this…

I am very sus there’s some anti-town not with a shared chat that have to talk to each other in thread. I don’t know what/why shenanigans, but I think I see stuff I don’t understand that looks weird.

1 Like

Okay, I think it’s in connection to this. Again, I wonder if this is signaling.

1 Like

He was saying this to try and throw sus on me because of me being a miller.

1 Like