Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Oh, no. I did talk about this in spec chat of a past game. (Don’t remember which though.)

If he was so obvious town, he wouldn’t have gotten exed, now would he? He was acting like how wolves usually act like. Not villagers.

Thinking that someone dead was acting wolfy isn’t something wolves care about.

VOTE: thunderstorm

1 Like

Having fully caught up, the only person I don’t like is just Luka. I see Luka, Jarek, tutuu, and Esk pushing for my death, and I think it’s stupid because they’re wrong, but then again I failed in showing I am town in the first place because I don’t do towny stuff. Nothing new.

It does bother me how ALL their POE consists of me plus one though. Like, you’re going to be wrong on me today, so which scapegoat will you kill tomorrow?

I see a thing about how tutuu and Kii should be resolved ASAP, which is fair. But I don’t feel like using my brains at the moment.

VOTE: Thunderstorm

2 Likes

Note we are close to hammer, 1 extra vote and it’s 1 to hammer

i could see luka hammering themselves to deny extra discussion time

1 Like

I fail to see the issue.

So? That doesn’t mean everyone is townreading him.

Same here. No one else vote for Luka.

Hm… fair. Still, who else doesn’t townread Arctic?

Eskcanta has been killed for breaching their obligation. The day will end and night will begin. Their flip will be posted shortly.

They were a member of the Party.

The night is set to end 2024-04-14T22:30:00Z. Please ensure you have actions submitted an hour before then, as that is the action deadline.

If all alive players submit /end night before 2024-04-13T22:30:00Z, the night will end then instead.

@Arctic has died in the night! They were…

Arctic

Sceleritas Fel, Death’s Welcome Mat

Party Bulletproof

Death’s Loving Embrace (Passive) - You are favored. The first time you would die at night, you do not.

Butler (Night. 1-Shot, Conjuration) - Grant target player the following passive:

Deathstalker Mantle (Passive) - Your abilities do not count as visits, unless you are killing someone. If you successfully kill someone, they will be added to a neighborhood with you tommorow.

Day 3 begins and will end 2024-04-16T22:30:00Z.

Flavour to be added soon:tm:

Vote Count Setup

I’m a bit surprised that Arctic was town even now with how he acted towards my slot and now my ability was wasted too. It was going to have Arctic believe that he’d have to post cat gifs every post to stay alive. Spoilsport mafia.

Well that was unfortunate. What’s even more unfortunate is the fact that Esk’s flip was cleaned, so I was unable to unlock anything at N2.
Good news though: Arctic died. Which means I can unlock my day ability. One issue: That thing is useless. Even if I can prove its effect, it doesn’t prove my alignment.

Yes, I’m annoyed at Esk for breaking the rules like that honestly. Now let’s do what we were going to do D2 before we were so rudely interrupted by the rulebreaker. VOTE: Luka