Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

VOTE: Thunderstorm

Yeah. Let’s continue D2.

1 Like

It seems my message got redirected to Bionic.

cloud

1 Like

That’s enough votes on Luka for now.

VOTE: Tutuu

I should’ve tried to save Arctic again.
But I wasn’t confident on who’d handle the kill this time.

…say, if you blocked tutuu N1, and Arctic died N2 despite having BP, wouldn’t that mean that tutuu didn’t attack Arctic?

OH.
That’s… a good point.

UNVOTE

I just felt happy to have the no-death :sob:

Hm… I am curious about something. @Jarek, can you still kill?

You’re right Zone. Tutuu didn’t perform the kill it looks like.

(…why do both of you sound like actors?)
Kii sounds less like an actor, but the idea of “nobody died → I am happy” suddenly getting translated to “me wanna kill tutuu NOW” makes no sense to me.
Leafia restating what I just said gives no substance to the thread.
(Zone, wasn’t Leafia– Didn’t Someone spew Leafia as town with D1’s Final VC?)
Right… That was a thing that happened, didn’t it? –see? This is what I mean: Restating seemingly obvious statements is NAGL IMO.
(Anyhow, as much as I wanna see Luka “being alive” -and probably with “fighting spirit”- I wanna progress the thread with whoever we have at the moment.)

VOTE: Kiiruma

By the way Kii, forget what I said at D1.
The hidden question is now useless since townies have flipped.

Inner monologue

(Zone, you really ought to stop being “naughty”. We just returned at the start of this year.)
Well the good news is that it does nothing now. It’s like a dud landmine. Put by myself.
(Really shooting yourself in the foot, huh?)
When do I not? :tropical_drink:

1 Like

artic u dummy

so, uh. day 2 was highly regrettable obv

i read tutuu’s claim and while i have lingering issues it ounds, at least, somewhat plausible, sort of, based on my own role - don’t know if hosts would provide mafia fakeclaims here.

arctic dying means he was likely hit night 1, which means tutuu was probably not carrying the kill, right? granted that mafia could have a strongman, simplest possible answer would seem to be tutuu did not do the kill

i’m going to reread thunderstorm and someone i guess

1 Like

i have no semblance of someone’s scum meta but unless he has a history of very hard bussing i am not going to be voting kiiruma this game

oh my lord this is one of the funniest posts i have ever seen

1 Like

@Leafia @Bionic
Articulate why I’m being voted please

The ideology of “continuing what happened D2” isn’t a good thought process given 1. I am town and 2. This is very notably not D2
I would also kindly like to point out the simple fact that Arctic who thought I was more town than not yesterday died.

this is potentially a stupid read but this feels unaligned with bionic

i mean, hrm

zone i think is just good, this isn’t a bus

the kii posts aren’t impossible to be aligned but claiming a rb would be gutsy

although i’ve seen it done before, on me lmao

this does tie the vote on leafia but given they were lad wagons i don’t think it’s necessarily clearing?

this, if anything, might be setting the seeds for making kiiruma look partnered

can someone with more recent meta tell me if leafia still does the TMIing her team thing as mafia? the sheer confidence with which she went after user Someone is jarring