Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Anyway, I now cannot vote.

generally speaking vote steals aren’t permanent and are disabled in MYLO/LYLO

Also, it’s the exact same as Tutuu’s btw
So I think Tutuu’s just good and I got lucky(?) unlucky(?) in making them not visit Arctic.
If anything I can essentially confirm they didn’t use the N2 nightkill.

Somebody’s gonna be using my vote.
Yall will see it on VCs but I shalln’t be doing it.

Why’s that

I did actually try to kill last night you know, I lied. I LOVE HERO SHOOTING

They didn’t die so something is up. I also have a new passive

MY BUTLER NOOO

this is an interesting chain here because while some curiosity toward the vote feels like maybe trying to downplay me making a POE-type read

fwiw i have no idea why scum would steal tutuu’s vote in particular

maybe still traumatized by the game here where wazza used a scum vote steal to false clear herself but it is what it is

Similar to what Tutuu said, I’ve had my vote stolen.
It will appear in VCs but I will not be in control of it.

oh thats super messed up

I tried very hard to vig thunderstorm it didn’t work : (

To be fair it could easily be anticlaim stuff.
I said too much because I was kinda… forced to.

Aside from that I have a small list of people based on how they interacted with someone or vice versa that I simply don’t want to kill and a few other people outside of that that I don’t want to kill for other reasons.

I think there’s a chance wolves know of a 3P and I think if they do know of one, they would be to gain some sort of benefit if they found it.

My vote was not stolen and I outwardly have claimed my role and am very much a townie, if it’s an anti-claim doing that then why wasn’t I targetted?

kinda looking at what thunderstorm did after that opening tunnel and it’s very meh i’m just not seeing a strong process of sorting people i guess

Thunderstorm (2): Leafia, Bionic
Kiiruma (1): Zone_Q11
catbae (1): tutuu

Not Voting (5): Kiiruma, Jarek, Frostwolf103, catbae, Thunderstorm

VOTE: Thunderstorm

I mean I tried to vig them and they didn’t die because you bet I’d lie my ass off and keep shooting

I totally won’t do it a third time.

jarek is town. kii i’m not touching for reasons already stated. like it’s possible someone had horrendous teammate play around him but based on general reputation i’ll assume not and kiiruma has had some amount of towntells. zone i’m not touching either because if he played like this as mafia good for him i guess. leafia i won’t go for today because despite paranoia on my part if she’s been overall protown in her play more likely just town

need to reread frost but he struck me as typically bonkers town

Honestly Jarek if you can still shoot, the next person who I’d take down would be catbae.
I think the slot has plenty of equity with Someone and Luka.
Especially when you compare it to others.

I certainly would vote them if I had the power to do so myself.