Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

But if I did you’d be in a hood with me.

lol

The timing’s not great huh? But honestly I do think that it seems accurate idk

You know I was thinking the same thing, but I thought they had a point when they said that yeah if they’re W/W with someone then they’d probably be a bit more aggro. And they were voting for someone for a while. It’s a place to look just not somewhere I’m looking right now

1 Like

i mean you’re free to think it, jarek thinks so too

it’s just wrong

i admit d1 was not ideal for me but i maintain i don’t play around user someone like that as a teammate. i’m here now and should be able to town it up

something about how thunderstorm reacts to being accused like with kiiruma reminds me of how i used to play scum, just puff up your chest and argue a bunch and try to tear down the person’s arguments

which, okay, i do that as town too sometimes, but.

Personally right now I just want to flip thunderstorm and see what’s up there. Too suspicious for me to be happy letting slide you know.

Basically they’re kinda just feeling like an evil vibe and if they made it to F3 and were town I’d have a hard time

1 Like

That’s fair.
I’m mostly just thinking who I’d be going for otherwise.

Jarek if good is useful to keep around (And they’re the gun I’m partially trying to direct anyway)

Me/Tutuu have this same thing going on and the fact that Tutuu admitted to try and target Arctic when I stopped em and there was no nightkill… I don’t think a W would do.

So then I’m down to Frost, Leafia, Luka (Kill), Zone and Bionic.
And I still somewhat like the Leafia/Frost/Bionic thing together.

Like I said. They’re either bulletproof for whatever reason or I was of course roleblocked that’s always a possibility, and a very real one given how I was accurate N1.

But if I was roleblocked and not allowed to vig when there’s like idk 10 townies N2 then that surely means I was on some sort of right track that wolves would be afraid of me hitting correctly again.

That’s just where I’m at. This vote manipulation thing also seems to be indicating to that.

Is there any doubt in your mind at this point

I will say Jarek that while I can prevent people from visiting others I didn’t use the ability last night, so I didn’t cause you to be blocked. That’s for sure.

I mean let’s be real I’ve had Luka as a scumread from the get go. Why in the world do I then go “You know what, I’m gonna prevent a vig claim from shooting my top scumread”

if there is one in there i’d hipfire it as bionic cuz frost just seems like a wildman but idk

Not much, you’re 99% good.
The 1% is Neut stuff.

the thing i had from bionic on someone is the most thin reasoning out of anything i have said so far

If you were W/W it’d waste a day of vote-offs.

Ah yes, the team of Luka/Me/Someone with one of my teammates faking mech directly against me. And the second one and me both hellbussing each other.

I’m not going to pre-flip thunderstorm but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t 90% sure at least that they’re a hit.

Either way, yeah. Whoever the wolves are wasted 2 days killing arctic. So there exists the possibility they’re trying to deepwolf, you’d be a candidate for that if they were. We’ll see.

And you know you’re a roleblocker, so kinda prime suspect for being the one that roleblocked me in the first place :nerd_face:

1 Like

like i think uhhh thunderstorm is probably legit annoyed that kiiruma is using arguments against them they seem inaccurate but it might be caught for the wrong reasons