Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

okay done with that lemme read bionic

i think before going into this bionic isnt implausible as a thunderstorm teammate based on selfmeta (which may not be accurate but it is what it is)

man i did not realize the depth and extent of bionic’s tunnel. like i’ve seen townies play like this but this is…not great

yo

kind of seems like the level 0 partner yeah?

It definitely looks bad

i think thuderstorm/bionic is the easy solve

games aren’t always that easy (rarely, in fact), but the pieces sort of fit together

Oh man I really am down on my own tunnel if I see that and think “that looks bad but I wanna kill this person more!!!”

also honestly these are objectively towny posts by leafia lmfao

who is “this person” supposed to be

Thunderstorm

It’s mostly because I shot them and they’re still alive. On top of other things of course but this is a massive hang-up

When you think about it though, did someone expect to die?

oh, i mean i’m not suggesting pivoting the vote we can still flip thunderstorm

as said i think it’s not impossible for them to be teamed

You have to look at it from the lens of a wolf here, if they think they’re gonna die they’ll naturally start to distance themselves from their teammates for this reason but if the wolf team didn’t expect someone to die they wouldn’t have been doing that.

@Bionic - tell me why you’ve been voting Thunderstorm? what’s the progression on your read there?

Basically I’m saying all of this shit is made worse if they lost a partner before they expected to

oh

i mean he was a wagon so he definitely likely anticipated the possibility he would die but i think i get what you’re saying?

Sure, but I mean it was never serious you know? He got to like 4 votes at one point once and it wasn’t even the top vote for that long.