Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

i kind of like this. don’t ask me to explain why

yeah i think 1. the vote on someone here is a good look unless frost has a meta of bussing 2. the tone of the responses to bystander here speak to towny entitlement

again, unless frost is a notorious busser, this is a really rough way to treat your partner

also i kind of want to limit my posts because i think it’d be kewl if i solved the game in under 100 posts

like, mrgle…there are worlds where he is in fact just an overconfident busser

but i think bionic looks more bad on a surface level and i wouldn’t get paranoid of frost ever unless the game goes to F5

if this dude is scum give him the oscar lmfao

Wait didn’t bionic back down from the poison push shortly after this

i couldn’t tell you the context i’m just isoing

Hello I am here.

I take my key back since Luka isn’t going to need it anymore N2.

Notice Luka retracted the claim that they went to alignment check Arctic on Night 1, one it’s wrong and two they likely want to avoid being caught as killer.

I suspected Someone is a executioner that wants me dead, given what Someone flipped as alignment, it’s not far off from the truth

I highly doubt Luka of all people would’ve carried the night kill.
Far too much pressure in comparison to others.
If you choose somebody to do the night kill, you don’t choose the player who’s likelier to be roleblocked and/or tracked.

Unless…ninja.

Arctic granted me the passive as listed in their uhhh thingy

So I’m technically a ninja right now, but I don’t have anything but kills

It’s okay, I only give my shiny keys to suspicious players.

Does not see me as hellbusser going after two mafia at this point.

I meant as Night 1, not Night 2

That’s not unusual, it was a reaction test which Arctic and Catbae testified too; I do those all of the time & that’s not a case against me.

What kind of reaction test?

Oh wait. I remember this a bit. I forgot what Someone claimed, but I do remember he was pushing you for wanting to be visited, yes.

(I need to backread to verify this though, but yeah. You’re free to go in the meantime.)

UNVOTE

Well. If you have a gun for real, then I can ensure your target dies. (No, I am not Strongman-izer.)

How