Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

My 4th ability. I target a player. Any attempt to kill them on that night will succeed.

Leaking this info to mafia does not matter.
If I unlock this ability, then I can just guarantee death as long as there is a player with KP.

Would it work with poisons

I don’t know. I’ll go ask.

Huh… So, a player gave this to me today. The ball can be passed along other players thrice a day, which means that it can be passed along two more times. Is there anything I should know about this thing?

NGL, IDK whether they will respond or not.

At D2, I asked whether I can multi-task (so I can check whether Luka was lying or not), but I got ignored.

I know I got ignored, because when I asked another question related to my ability (the 2nd one; the day ability one), I got my answer.

I am worrying less about Luka being motivator, to be honest.

As far I read on Mafia scum site, it wont work on factional attacks made by mafia.

I am more worried that Luka has exact action I have as scum ability cop from Pokemon Xros Wars game.

Take a look on these. I discussed this on Night 1 period

:eyes:

This feels like admission

VOTE: Bionic

to be clear i’m okay with flipping luka but not putting at E-1 right now

those are my top 2 reads, anything else would require a hard reset

Thunderstorm (4): Leafia, Bionic, Jarek, Kiiruma
catbae (1): tutuu
Bionic (1): catbae

Not Voting (3): Frostwolf103, Thunderstorm, Zone_Q11

Hey @Jarek, I got an answer. Poison is not included, so I can only ensure immediate attacks.

–also I got a shiny key. I now have a ball and a shiny key. Not sure what to do with these.

Key’s mine by the way

VOTE: Thunderstorm

Hammer has been reached.

Votecount

Thunderstorm (5): Leafia, Bionic, Jarek, Kiiruma, Thunderstorm
catbae (1): tutuu
Bionic (1): catbae

Not Voting (2): Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11

Thunderstorm has been executed. They were…

Thunderstorm
You are...

Wyll, Blade of Frontiers

250px-Wyll-ea.webp

Passive: Wyll’s Pact

“If it isn’t little Wyll, straight to his handler… and I didn’t even have to whistle.”

You share a neighborhood with Mizora, Cambion of Zariel. If you vote for her, she may immediately kill you, bypassing everything. You lose your demonic powers if she dies.

Passive: Pact of the Blade

“Provoke the blade and suffer its sting”

Once per game, if a player has claimed any of their abilities, you may decide to have the mafia factional kill bypass any protections on them tonight.

Night Ability: Scrying (Divination) (2-shot)

See and hear beyond barriers.

During the night, you may target a player. Learn their rolecard tonight.

Night Ability: False Life (Necromancy) (2-shot)

Wicked necromancy.

During the night, you may decide to target a player including yourself. If they die within the next cycle they do not enter dead chat for and are allowed to remain in any chats they were in prior to dying for one phase, excluding main thread.

Defeat the Party and any other opponents who threaten you.

Night three starts and will end at 2024-04-16T22:30:00Z.

Night three has ended. Day four begins and will end 2024-04-18T22:30:00Z . Nobody has died.

Flavour to be added soon:tm:

Did anybody protect anyone last night?

Having no deaths is a pleasant surprise. I’ll also likely be busy for at least a portion of tomorrow too since tomorrow happens to be my birthday.