Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

lol

well ok then

tfw the hosts give me a role that needs town to die at night to work and no town die at night

I also think the neighborhood is pure and that Someone and Luka both going after Kiiruma pretty much clears him. Jarek is probably town too.

Who the heck would attack me…?
Meh. Anyhow, I’m ready to tunnel.
VOTE: tutuu

yeah kiiruma is just always town obv

are you claiming you were hit during the night?

Stuff I wrote at N3:

No, but I am not denying it might be a possibility, because I wouldn’t know if I did get attacked.

This was Part 2 by the way.
Here is Part 1:

oh, okay

i was hoping for some spicy mechanic that mean i can turn my brain off

w/ the strongarm flip i was no longer willing to write off tutuu and i think his read of thunderstorm is a mess. i think last is prob in tutuu/bionic and folks can throw me into the POE if they want, game feels reasonably secured

How am I not dead?

*manual like*

–because likes are still disabled as of now.

I’ve vigged 2 wolves in a row I’m highly suspicious of the fact that I’m being kept around for any reason. Reads are off is the likely answer to this one but is it even worth being paranoid over until we get deep into chopping a few people?

Not sure, but hey: I still got a ball and a shiny key.
Do you want 'em?

I like to think myself as literally locktown at this point so anything to appeal to me and prove yourself as town too would be a good idea

i mean no one is dead so the answer is something stopped the kill lol

I don’t have a protective ability and I don’t believe anyone else does either

I’m basically short-sightedly assuming I was the night kill here but you’re probably right

Chief, me giving you items don’t prove I am town.
No, if anything it would be the fact that Luka scumread me that would prove I am town.

No but it proves the mechanics are in place which helps, since I definitely won’t be lying and should be largely trusted