Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

uwu

1 Like

i think that you derive more enjoyment form mafia by putting focus on your role (and maybe others’ roles). in fam3 iirc you were adamant on doing something with your role which we all were telling you it was unnecessary but you insisted

1 Like

@arctic
do you agree w/ this vote q

Probably not useful, but just in case, I’ll share how I interpret this:

A player that plays for the joy of the role. They can steal, or they can spy, or they can heal… or they can do wild complex stuff if they have a stacked crazy complex role…

And that player is edge of their seat, in their heart at least, going ‘yes yes yes’. And then also playing to their wincon (I hope… some can love the role so much, they don’t care if their side wins or loses, so long as they can be that precious role).

ah

well there is really no “reason” i just thought that out of all of their posts i couldnt find anything towny about it and i would think i would usually if they were town. but there wasn’t. doesnt really mean their are a wolf though.

1 Like

my eyes are glazing over the bystander vs luka back and forth but given what i know of both of these players they are always v/v or w/w for doing that

I’d rather have you kill me than let me survive to F3 again to be honest. Last time I was lucky to follow instructions from a good player. This time… I don’t know whether there is a player I can put my faith into.

and realistically they are going to be the opposite of what we decide to do with them (chop or not chop) because thats how mafia goes

1 Like

if we were w/w thats incredible distancing

1 Like

yeah, but i think that arctic taking that line of questioning is just attempting to pocket you since i fail to see why he wouldnt just let the questioning ride out as v to gain info
(also, if i go “… isnt towny” thats insinuating a wolf read fmpov

im joking. but townread me now.

no it does not

do i think tutuu has been wolfy? not really
does that mean i disagree with the vote? no, because i don’t really wolfread anyone. so my criteria for voting is “not towny” and tutuu falls under that category
but in the pool of “people who aren’t towny” i would rather kill someone other than tutuu (…such as someone)
that will change if i decide tutuu is actively wolfy

the post bys quoted in particular if i had to reach i might call towny,. tutuu hasn’t seen me play as mafia so they can’t know whether i’m polarized or not, and i think wolves are generally more conscious when it comes to lying about stuff like that. i think he would know that post would get him wolfread and he didn’t really care. as i said this is a reach though and i put no weight into it

gn

1 Like

Would that be a 1000 character anon message, or probably mean something else?

Leaf’s not currently at keyboard, but whenever or if it’s meta here, others know?

catbae is like one of the best players ever
i correctly wolfread wormwood during said anon gmae
arctic is quite good
i dont get this post

you should get a pfp

bruh whatever im just gonna call fart and lukeh both tw

Whoops, sorry! I wasn’t sure how much I’d play here or even if I’d get in, so I didn’t even consider it. Do you mind if I do it later? If you do, I will stop catching up on reads and keeping up now, and go figure out how to do that here.

meh
Cna I know why you arent just letting posts / discussions ride out when you wake up
also, gn