Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

yeah this kinda worked until the combinatorics game where he tryharded as town after people called out this kinda polarization

W!Kii’s first 3 statements as wolf

6th statement

7th

So what I’m thinking is that it kidna only goes one way
IE: If he’s in his “V Meta” he’s V, but being in his W!Meta doesn’t guarantee he’s W

i think you should take up a career in politics

1 Like

Confidence is wolfy because it’s TMI that makes sense I can vibe with that

so why are u telling the mafia that again

I forgot how funny u can be
probably a fluke

Look I dont tend to do much D1 cuz everytime I do I fuck it up

idk what I can say without either leaking info to evils that im gonna regret or being an egomaniac thinking I can read people from nothing

maybe, not sure if i can remember a wolf game where he did nothing. but this is all kinda silly to read into now lol. the game only just started

someone can u make reads

Its why D1 just sucks in general

if I have something to work off yea

there is NOTHIN

its just words

no votes to look at, no flips, no info, nothin

And if I start soul reading D1, im either right and feel like a pos, or im wrong and feel dumb as hell for helping evils, its a lose lose

Do you like the readlist I posted

Does anyone like the readlist I posted

1 Like

sorry if you mentioned this but @Arctic @Thunderstorm what are your current reads on bystander?

Do maf allies or lost wolves exist in this game, potentially?

Zone… couldn’t a pro-town redirector, or various other things… also control what happens, to at least keep those benefits away?

Also, in games like this, are there ever roles where ‘if X happens, Y’? Subtle, indirect, weird stuff?

B12 that’s common enough, I’ve had to rescue townies who didn’t understand how awesome they were and what their roles were intended for. But that happens there, I have no idea how subtle or deep things go here.