Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Combined with me having opinion gets me killed, but me having opinion is almost always ignored, I dont see how anything helps

Yea and it means NOTHING D1 cuz anyone can say that

I’m the IC so it matters what I think a bit more

Not sure how it does, but I’ve decided it does

1 Like

In my eyes its like looking into a crystal ball and hoping to find an answer

whats IC

@Thunderstorm I will say I have played many games.
I don’t exactly think that, which you brought up is super Kii Meta things.

instant

one sec let me look it up

Found it innocent child

wait can u do the thing rn

one of the best way you can help evils is by not making reads and preventing town from finding you, resulting in you getting voted out without any useful information coming from it - because it’s hard to evaluate the sincerity of votes on you when you don’t give anyone a reason to think you’re town

i think she’s probably v

i think the way she spoke about her read on luka and the uncertainty + stream of consciousness in her explanation felt towny. her more recent posts have more stream of consciousness vibes and evidence of playing by discovery too. just feels like she’s moving through the game genuinely

i know this sounds like a lot of buzzwords but eh. the last time i saw her wolf it was a hot mess and i disagreed with pretty much everything she said. i think she tends to be more reasonable as town (before luka goes off on me, - this doesn’t mean “less rude” it just means more sane when it comes to making reads)

1 Like

Mmm. Any good player is listening, even if they don’t directly or obviously answer.

What do you play for, if you feel treated that way?

I don’t promise you survival, not only don’t I have that power or level of control, but also, your life may stand between me and my wincon.

If not, I want you alive unless you’re playing so badly I can’t win with you alive, because you’re harming my wincon (that happens, I’ve killed town as town because they were that dangerous to town… more I talked a suicide hammerer into hammering me, before we went to lylo… they could have been scum, I thought it likely, but they absolutely would have blown end game for town, and wanted to go out big. I gave them their big showy out, they called it their favorite game, even though they played for the death of all, as town, and their big bang was killing a confirmed true town cop that game. That player had to die, even as town, town would have lost I am sure. Don’t be that type of player, unless you must, I hope, in which case, show incoming when needed and possible).

But yeah, play! Play to your wincon and see what happens! I bet it’ll be great! That likely means have opinions, express them! Do stuff! Say stuff! And not… nonsense. Useful stuff that helps you get where you need to be, to win.

It’ll get you stopped, helped, or whatever else it gets you… maybe killed, but never ignored.

My claim is very much provable.
It’s a question of if people listen to me or not :D
But either way I might do some reading up later, I should probably already be asleep in all honesty.

It’s not a true IC I’ll admit that much but I’m so convinced that people will think I’m town when it happens and it will have my name plastered all over it that if you don’t think I’m town you’re fake

1 Like

I find that later in the game the odds of being listened to greatly increase, and like normally I just play to have fun. I like most of the ppl here and I like talking with em

Also yes, Kiiruma claiming something provable is a thing he’s done as wolf. It’s also something I’ve done as town. And I’m going to occasionally say things like this because it’s fun to see yalls mix of reactions considering the fact that it’s not even really AI for me

wait me specifically?

im trying to think how that makes sense with my guy

It’s a fine readslist. I can understand it, it’s clear and specific, has some details, gives me enough to consider, discuss, and question once I’m ready to.

I will use this, and other readslists, and other posts, intensely as I have time and ability to.

2 Likes

i honestly don’t know what to make of esk. i townread them early cuz i bought their enthusiasm for the game with the stuff they were asking, and i am aware of the polarization from turbos. but i did ask them to post a read list and none of those things were actually reads. i still think they are probably v based on tone, honestly? idk. weird

1 Like