Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

bruh not me taking a full 15 seconds to find out esk is E

1 Like

lmao i was going to call out that post but i laughed at this so it cancels out

1 Like

wes

I gave you what I have so far. We also have more than 24 hours of playtime left, I think, unless there’s hammers, and I don’t like guessing. I haven’t seen something yet that is clearly and strongly anti-town, so I don’t have that to discuss. I don’t presume people who townread me are town, or people who have reads are town, though it’s towny.

But with how little I know of this game so far, and I’m bad with names, you all blur - this direct interaction with you is helping me focus on you - I don’t have reads yet.

You can flip me whenever, and see that’s me as town at this point; might make future games a bit easier if has to be.

But that’s -this- point. I’ll have reads once I have read more.

1 Like

mafia has tmi towns dont has tmis u just gotta find the people who maffing it up

1 Like

Yeah but like how do I know if something is TMI or if its their role

Like I dont want to draw attention to town accidentally saying something revealing bout their role

eh sane was the wrong word. i just remembered hating your reads in the mash and everything you posted. you were annoying in the anon game but when you actually made reads they were ~fine

Absolutely. Did you check wincons? I have a wincon that requires certain players dead. What about you?

If you are scum, I need you dead.

1 Like

wha

Bro you made it sound like you need me the player dead

on MU, not stellaris

1 Like

I was running through the list of characters in baldur’s gate three

Was she in stellaris?

no

1 Like

wait then why bring it up

I am referring to a mash on mafia universe

1 Like

oh

I need to make an account there im to lazy tho

I’m so sorry! that was never my thinking. You didn’t mean you player dead either when you said

We’re all in context of this game, right?

1 Like