Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

ok

1 Like

D1 at least.

So, I’ll claim that I can do something under some circumstances.

It’s positive and useful for anyone I do it to; it would be helpful for anyone regardless of their role, alignment, whatever. As far as I know, it has no downsides for the person who I attempt to do this to - it works and helps, or it doesn’t work at all. Now… any of you can have some weirdness on your side that makes it bad for you - but if so, I don’t know about it.

I am only going to choose to help pro-town if I can help it.

I won’t reveal what I need another person to do so that what I do would ‘work’ on them - because that should help reduce the benefit of hostile redirection; if I’m redirected to someone else it may help the new target or do nothing, but I’m not going to reveal how to know if it’s gonna work or not.

But you guys can reveal what you choose.

It’s based on what my target is doing, not who they do it to, so you being redirected doesn’t matter at all.

And some things that ‘probably look like useless actions’ actually can allow me to help you, if you do them, and I target you. If it works, you’ll be informed, I won’t; if it doesn’t work neither of us is informed.

I absolutely could say more. I absolutely won’t at this time.

So! if any of you wanna talk about useless stuff you plan to do, like I dunno, let’s truely make one up:

“I can stare into a pond and daydream. That’s it. That’s all I can do, this ability sucks”

Well, no… because, again this is a made up example, and this is not what I’m actually looking for… but if it was what I’m looking for, if you’re doing that while I choose to target you and help you, well, stuff happens that’s helpful.

So talk or not. I don’t need power role claims, and I’ll chose my own target for my own reasons, and I’ll discuss more D2 or not based on everything else that’s happened since.

the blue one? idk the teletubbies

i went back to parse that big post from esk and get why arctic was, well, a bit concerned by it by lol if she faked this thought as mafia good work i’m snowed

edit by way of post (i know the forum has a feature i don’t feel like using it)

Can confirm

You’re bad in rolling dice, let me show you how it’s done.

1 Like

looking at frostwolf wearing my old avatar when im sleep deprived is a very introspective experience. its like im taking off my mask to finally look at myself from the outside. who am i?

Should the alignments be random instead of canonically then its not as easy in flavor-solving.

How dare you, it’s my pwecious art

1 Like

Why should I?

I like your sassiness.

1 Like

What do you read about Bionic and Eskcanta?

Would you look at Jarek? He claims just be angel like you

1 Like

i parsed his post as facetious, im not an IC anyway thats just how i open most (or all) of my games

1 Like

Yeah I find out after posting this.

1 Like

On the contrary, it was nothing extradoninary and just confuses Zone why Catbae townread Esk out of nowhere.

I would feel the same way since I have not played with either Catbae a lot or Esk, unless it’s my desire to find out more, I won’t look into it.

Hey, does anyone know if this is typical of Someone? To react like this to any and all mentions of mechanics?

1 Like

Yeah that’s normal.

1 Like

If anything he hates being D1 mischop

1 Like