Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Hey all, super busy for next roughly 70 minutes, then I get involved here.

1 Like

Also, I have a single use day ability and a two use night ability. The night ability is actually the exact same ability I had in my last game. Sending a 1,000 anonymous message to someone.

2 Likes

wha

hi someone

1 Like

I don’t think really think she’s done anything AI and I don’t think your meta claims are accurate either. she calls people bad instead of addressing points as town too

hello :wave:

VOTE: Thunderstorm

did anything happen or is there just banter

o damn

sup soemone

1 Like

nothing happened

1 Like

ok cool that saves me time hype

:wave:

I’ll out my 1 shot day ability now too. It’s a one shot neighborizer that I intend to use today. I’m thinking of neighborizing someone not currently in the neighbor chat with someone in it.

someone you should vote with me that would be very cool of you

To further clarify what I can unlock:

• A passive benefits good social deduction players (i.e. not for me, who relies on mech)
  • A useful but niche ability that is useless in F3 (also it is not announced in public, so this is rather “bastard-ey” IMO)
  • Glorified Fruit Vendor with an extra ability that will never trigger because my targets would never want it to trigger (Millium would’ve loved this role)
  • A useful ability… for the mafia :expressionless:

how do u turn off likes o

something to note is that by claiming you have a useless/weak role (and are presumably telling the truth) you are doing the wolves job of narrowing down the pool of people who are potentially strong town roles that they need to kill off

so please stop doing it, lol

Invite the innocent child

You’re welcome.