Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Yeah I remember telling everyone how town you were as they murdered you. That was pretty sad.

-A

Also I kind of am curious how I am different than echos from your perspective

votes someone very soon into the day for their response to one of my posts and proceeds to tunnel them.

Am I talking about echos, or this game

???

-A

Isā€¦base-ness alignment-indicative?

Yes

-A

Hey~ Is this your first mafia game? Have you finished reading the thread yet, and do you have any notable thoughts so far?

See: #308. Just to clarify, when I say ā€œthis person or this postā€™s tone feels townā€, I mean: ā€œI believe this person directly wrote whatever they were thinking, without any filter or deception, and that these thoughts are coming from a townie perspectiveā€. Basically, Iā€™m try to figure out whether (1) a post is genuine or faked, and (2) why the person would post it in the first place.

Iā€™m not very confident when reading people Iā€™m not very familiar with, but afaik I havenā€™t miscleared a wolf yet with my tone reads, which is why Iā€™m willing to put Aerie at the top of my reads (as sole townlean).

hard respect this read tbh

tmi

no?? thats like so normal
i cant tell if thinking about it this way is super townie or super wolfy but I am leaning towards wolfy bc like yeah
you have hydra chats
u are supposed to be talking with ur partner privately lmao

I meant more so why do you think they are town because I disagree with certain aspects of it (the townie perspective mainly)

Hey there, got a bit busy with some work. Iā€™m enjoying everything so far and Iā€™m doing my best to keep up with the thread throughout the day. Allot of interesting characters here, Iā€™m intrigued to see how this all plays out :smirk:
-LeeHew (my god Iā€™m so bad at signing these)

Same Iā€™ve never seen evangelion

good

1 Like

You think I have any better weapon other than guessing? Reading about anything that isnā€™t related to me isnā€™t exactly my strongest suit whenever it comes to me and social deduction.

It ainā€™t helpful, and I am not saying heā€™s towny either. Iā€™m just saying he isnā€™t inherently scummy FMPOV.
If there is a thunderdome between him and anyone else that is outside my POE, then Iā€™d obviously vote him too. However, at the moment I have one hydra that I scumread more than other hydras.

- Zone

1 Like

Still pretty sure acrhozone is town
Even ignoring achro, which you probably shouldnā€™t do, but still
Zone is talking like town zone

Get in the zone

the ACHRO-ZONE

-A

1 Like

where?

Cream start

So I have been mulling on this. I have seen you do this before as town, funnily enough, and I did have that possibility floating in the back of my head as I was reading your posts, and went to check on some things, which is prob why there was a time gap between my first and second post as AerieRaffles called out.

I feel extraordinarily conflicted because if this was indeed all a reaction test well, it does not meet the standard of genuineness that I had in mind, especially when I have a previous game of yours where you did the exact same thing to compare it to.

When Achro was being wagoned to L-2, Iā€™m not sure if you were in thread or not. I checked time stamps and posts, and it was around a 15 minute interval where that happened but were absent while it happened. Were you frozen as wolf? But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you just so happened to step away.

Now, the genuineness. Call it a feeling, yes, you are doing a reaction test, but I do not see you actually taking anything away from it in the moment, or actively attempting to drive reactions. In a previous game, you express disappointment that no one is really reacting to your made up scum case and there is more genuineness there, which is maybe why this gives me pause. Do you think I am being unfair in the bar I set in my mind for you?

I see a lot of thoughts coming out of your post #488 but it is really hard for me to see a singular drive to sort and solve. For example, I see you do comment on the pairings at least between Mono/Aerie and Terrence/Aerie. What confuses me though is that you call Terrence/Mono Not W/W. You vote Terrence. (So therefore Mono should be town in your mind). Yet you somehow also give credence to the thought that Mono/Aerie could also be wolf theatre potentially (So therefore Mono could also be wolf in your mind). Do you intend to solely read Mono off of interactions and pairings?

Hmā€¦

1 Like

so wait
your strategy for thinking derps is scum is reading kanaveslot and thinking they are unaligned? or am i missing something?
didnā€™t you literally come to the conclusion they are literally =rand scum? :wowee:

1 Like

VOTE: LeafiaButWorse

Collective vote:

• Game feels off.
  • Potential houseplant.
  • No strong read.
  • See where the wind blows.
  • Under scrutiny

Oh, no. Even while I was backreading when there were only ~230 posts, I didnā€™t like Bostonā€™s arguments to attack Achro. ā€œTons of typos ā†’ Scummyā€ has got to be one of the stupidest arguments I have ever read in my life.

I was searching for other suspects, and found Orochi, whose meta I am somewhat more familiar with. @LeafiabutWorse, you already heard it from themselves, but yeah: Creamā€™s opening post is pretty generic. As time passed, Psyx woke up and just started to bleed town. So yeah, I ainā€™t going after them despite a meme that Cream mentioned in her first post.

There were four people who didnā€™t talk at all at the moment, which is why I didnā€™t do anything more other than a slight shade at Orochiā€“which I literally debunked in the same sentence.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Ayo @Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, are you for real with the ā€œhammer ASAPā€ mindset? You were making fun of Derps whenever he was online, but Derps was at the very least correct about hammer having a big tendency of not helping town.

I have something to say about this, but it just doesnā€™t taste right. I feel like I canā€™t post it without making someone upset. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
ā€“anyhow, I donā€™t like how you are describing this scenario. I feel like my opinion about NGMā€™s and SSā€™s votes were undermined.

- Zone

In their dreams.

- Zone