Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

What you have to understand is that I love to make some of the stupidest arguments you’ve ever heard in your life, refuse to elaborate, and leave

1 Like

I should probably play less risky and shitposty given I’ve got a buddy around but the circuits in my brain designed to evaluate consequences never properly developed so I just do whatever

This is a nice poem

The only time I have played with you when you were town you came off thoughtful and as someone who had a good grasp on the game of mafia.

Here it feels like you are trying to play up your posts which makes perfect sense if you are scum tryin to outrun your meta.

-A

no i was pointing at it as something obvious and common sense that really did not need to be pointed out, and if derps were town i dont think he would have

First time you played with me was my first game on a forum, so I was trying very hard to look good at mafia. This is a May who no longer cares and just wants to knock vases off tables to see what happens ^-^

2 Likes

Okay then vote us lol
Me thinking they’re town is def tmi

But from the perspective of someone who isn’t in the hydra chat it looks like you (you being the hypothetical person changing their mind not you) didn’t think about it

I can’t trust that

It just feels weird to sus someone over a grudge as opposed to what they said

You say this, but why?
Why is it Orochimeowru?

Don’t be scared of upsetting me, it’s hard not to

~Raffles

Oh also I love how you tactfully cut out the part where I said “am I?” and “Is it happening?” As to say, I am not confident they’re a town
That was so cool of you
~Raffles

Honestly… :thinking: I have never actually attempted to pocket anyone as scum. So just by default it would probably be a “no.” The thought of trying to pocket the Zone half of Monochrome is so weird in my mind lol… I think I would lose my nonexistent dignity in the process.

Why?

Me too :smile:

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

cream is tasty

im scared

may becomes a cat

1 Like

my primary current concern is derps is voting may

1 Like

Why does this feel townie lol

this is marl marluxion in case that wasn’t obvious

1 Like

Cool. According to AerieRaffles and Squid themselves, Squid was not joking about it. Derps may have stated the obvious, but I now feel like that was actually necessary.

You know Squid’s meta. You don’t think them actively wanting to hammer is scummy or anti-town.
However, what you don’t know is my meta.

You already answered it yourself. I had a little grudge on them because of something they -Cream in particular- said in her first post.

When I said “someone”, I did not limit it to “just you” or “you as a hydra”. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Look. I have a bad rep whenever it comes to my attitude. Just drop this matter.

I already said what I wanted to say: I don’t like your post because it makes me feel like my opinion about NGM’s and SS’s votes were being undermined.

- Zone

1 Like

HEY. For the purposes of public thread I’m not a cat

but in private you are? interesting

catgirl

I am NOT beating the catgirl allegations mods help