Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

no

witness meow and despair, nyaa

eliza pops into thread, bullies may, leaves
optimal

1 Like

I am trying to explain to Zone that suspecting everyone who suspects me is going to lead to a very, very bloody game if we don’t learn a little bit of discretion.

Current Achro Takes:

Boston and Derp are the two wolves who are playing a little bit of a distance game because why not

Thus everyone else is town

-A

Anyone want to talk about mafia, instead of catgirl allegations, that would be awesome how about we start talking about something else the catgirl allegations are so false what a waste of time wowww imagine wasting your time like that. I’m bored give me someone to read I was gonna go down the playerlist but the next two slots after the one I already did have two posts between them

I am still waiting for you to have more robust content for me. I am going to guess I will be waiting for awhile.

-A

Achro is looking for robust inspired tomato sauce instead of hearty marinara

1 Like

By “for me”, do you mean “relating to my read on you”, which doesn’t exist, or just in general?

people should read me that’s fun

1 Like

if i’m being real my reasons for not really townreading may and your reasons for not townreading may dont really line up achro

can you give me your read more condensed
like which post from them did you think was uninspired

neon thinks you’re town so you can be town

well, at least earlier neon thought you were town i think

thats boring

what do you want from me

“jaiden posted a lord of the rings gif so they are town”

fmpov you haven’t done a lot that is really readable, you’re just shitpostin
which, like, fair
two people still have not shown up to play the game yet
so

1 Like

ive gave like 6 reads- did you just say i posted a gif

yes it was the one post from you i remember when i was first catching up :joy_cat:

what are your reads

i don’t remember lol ill make a list

that was probably me