Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Anyway, work starts in…4 1/2 hours so that’s it for now xD I’ll look into BigFooled when I come back! o7

Vote Count

SonicAndKnuckles (1): AerieRaffles
unvote (1): LeafiabutWorse
BigFooled (1): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

Not Voting (4): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Orochimeowru

alright im back from a turbo game where i won as mafia after not being there at all d1

feeling poggy

dota is redacted dont use logic on him

i will try to help out later but im feeling lazy this evening so ill get to it tommorow

im fine with dying if theres a banger case on me

either completely oblivious or openwolfing if scum here
like what a coincidence. honestly kinda towny because its raw as hell

and this is not towny. nevermind

yo

FTR I thought tie would lead to no-exe so people would throw hands with me next day.

24 hr mark.

I am not impressed with either Sonic or BigFooled’s glaring lack of contributions this day phase.

I am pretty sure one is mafia who has essentially given up. If both somehow flip town, I will get mental whiplash.

-Cream

I’m becoming increasingly confident its Garfooled and never LolDota

NeonMarl, thoughts on this response from BigFooled? I checked their last game Hell Echoes, and the rule was No Exe upon tie… which … do you think it explains things?

What do you mean by banger case

Tempted to policy you just for this ad and who is lol/dota? If that’s Sonic, i’m all for executing that. VOTE: Sonic

Just read to this post of YBW’s and if I wasn’t in a hydra with her I’d say she had wolf equity here ngl. She was being LAMIST beyond belief.

That was YBW in rhose posts.

That was also YBW.

Correct. I do. :sleepingleafeon:

Vote Count

SonicAndKnuckles (2): AerieRaffles, LeafiabutWorse
BigFooled (1): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

Not Voting (4): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Orochimeowru

Is this host vote count thing automated or are the hosts actually manually posting this each time?

I’ve seen it be edited in real time because someone voted right when it was posted/changed from “Arete” to “Stars” so it seems manual

~Raffles

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a way to automate it.

1 Like

Yes lol/dota are Sonic. I am surprised you didn’t know until now.

:sleepingleafeon: