Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

I’m more familiar with the hydra names, not who’s in them. :sleepingleafeon:

Why?

between lol and big i kill lol first. big has a much better chance of resolving naturally later by actually doing anything in the game

@SonicAndKnuckles Can I receive a response to this post?

Agreed. I’m certain the last wolf is between those two. :sleepingleafeon:

@BigFooled

What is your game solve?

Well, given how I have bombarded everyone with questions… if you would like to ask me anything (anything at all!) now is the time.

1 Like

How was your day? :blush:
(I ain’t got nothing to say)

~Raffles

2 Likes

do you drink alot of water

2 Likes

Good! :laughing: I got to pg 852 of the final book in the Lightbringer series (which according to my kindle is only the 65% mark lol)

There is this phrase in the book that “reason is the devil’s whore” which reminded me of mafia.

“It doesn’t mean reason itself is corrupt. It means we use her to get what we want. We are the devil, and our reason is nothing more to us than the means by which we achieve our gratification.”

It essentially is talking about confirmation bias, and how oftentimes, you’ll try to search for reasoning to justify your conclusion, which I am sure we are all guilty of at some point or another.

Yes. Water is good for you.

1 Like

clam, that’s a big book
I really only read manga so anything with no pretty pictures fry my brain after a few pages

~Raffles

2 Likes

Anyway, going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

FYI if you’re town, no scumcase on you will ever be banger because it’ll just be straight up wrong.

Achro’s idol JJJ could write a scumcase on me and no matter how good it gets, it’s never gonna be a banger. A case that is wrong is never a banger.

Hard for me to believe town thinks this way.

2 Likes

I’d have to read past post 300 for those ;-;
And uhhh… I will be rereading those 300 posts again from a new perspective

ok

Ftr that is Neons take not Marls
Marl can realistically see either still flipping wolf.

I’m fine with elimming either and if it’s a miss go on to the next

If both are misses reevaluate in lylo

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact there was no attempt to save a town read in any form. I don’t buy it.

No lol dota are League of Legend and uhhh Dota. pretend i write a funny post here about mobas

1 Like

Team MOBA is not acting scummy. They are acting like a towny resigned to doing for the greater good. I expect scum would at least attempt to defend themself for the sake of their team and not suicide to a game loss.

1 Like