Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

might be slightly pocketed by this read :wowee:

Arctic, when you’re free/done with your exam (glgl), could you post a reads list for me?

Vulgard has subbed in for Aleph.

Marluxion has subbed in for Phraze.

something something do not discuss the nature of replacements yadda yadda

3 Likes

oh god i have to update everything on a phone fUCK

The town heroes have arrived.

That’s pretty nice because it means I no longer have to read into Phraze’s nothing.

1 Like

Thank god Marluxion replaced into a Town slot.

For the first time in forever I feel absolutely confident to trust him.

Vulgard is likely town too.
Aleph was decently Townie.

So um Vulgard, couple things.

First, based on your experience with Molly would you say they are in their town meta?
Second, what’s your thoughts on Arete/Arctic do you agree with me that they can never be T/T?

So I have a readlist I wrote up on day 1 but some parts of it don’t really apply anymore and I don’t want to work from it for that reason. Instead, I’ll just say a couple of things that are probably important for the gamestate.

VOTE: Arete

VOTE: Arete

You have no idea how much I was hoping to get this chance

Arete the most obvious wolf I’ve ever seen and somehow you let them live to DAY THREE

1 Like

Might as well share the read I had on Phraze because lol. It’s slightly updated to account for some newer stuff.

Phraze – nullscum – her just posting hello and dipping in the early-game is an extremely bad look, knowing her usual pattern of not doing anything as mafia for the most part. She has a later post where she gives more reads and considering how pathetic her wolfgame is that post might just push her out of wolfrange, but if she was coached to make it then we’ll be screwed for misclearing it so I’m still keeping Phraze here.

The most I can say about Molly is that her accusation of otterpop on day 1 seemed creative and aggressive enough coupled with its earliness to make Molly a villager. That said, this is the only point I have in her favor at the moment and other than that post I would say she’s in her wolfrange.

Explain.

Also the Magnus elim was absolutely atrocious

I checked the thread d1 and wanted to dunk on arete ever since

Pretty sure once you read their posts you’ll agree

I’ll be honest, I was townreading Arete while actively reading the thread and I thought you were collectively bad at reading them.

1 Like

I haven’t misread arete in over a year

Because first of all, I think the gamestate is much more difficult for town than it needs to be because you’ve kept arguing with each other and misunderstanding each other instead of working together. I think Zorvo/Arctic/May/Arete is pure. See where the problem lies? I’m still going to hear you out on Arete, but I think Jarek put things very well in this post (which I townread him for):

So.

I’m currently at otter or molly (probably not both, molly would be randomly bussing d1 when unnecessary) + Prisma +1. I read Lemonfairy’s ISO a few moments ago and thought she could be a wolf, because she appears to be remarkably less passionate in this game than I would expect from her if she randed town, but she cranked it up in her last few posts and I now believe she is probably town. I don’t feel super strongly about it but I think she can convince me if she is capable of keeping this up and I can interact with her a bit. I thought the +1 could be Phraze, but knowing how pathetic her wolfgame is, the post where she gave several reads might just clear her - and I also want to give Marl space here.

The +1 could be Arete, I suppose, especially since they are defending Prisma for some reason when I think they don’t deserve it. I actually townread them for trying to prevent Prisma from being cleared on day 1 which I think was warranted, not sure why they changed their mind @Arete. I also had the thought that arogame dying cleared otterpop because I think he wrote up a post defending otterpop before he died. In which case it would be molly/prisma/+1 (maybe Arete then).

I think Zorvo is the most obvious villager in the game and Arctic is a close second. Arctic’s wrongpush on Magnus is the towny kind of wrongpush. Lemonfairy I described above.

I think Jarek could reasonably be a wolf, but his post about the gamestate early on was good, and I found his posts about Zorvo villagery as well.

I feel like May has been misunderstood a lot but from reading their ISO I do sense some kind of difference so maybe I was too hasty in declaring them town.