Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

I had May and Arete as my top obvious town in the end.

I told myself to check Marluxion’s ISO but noooooo.
“Must be pocketed town”.

“Look at the way Molly and Arctic treat Prisma it’s gotta be them”

yeah, I should’ve trusted you more and just sheeped you on Arctic b/c I thought they were scum too anyway
asking people to vote me was probably the worst move but I kind of just felt like everyone was scumreading me for reacting badly and that it wasn’t recoverable and I didn’t want to be misexe bait at endgame

Man if you guys just listened to me early on we would have won.

I would have stopped Magnus, Otter and Lemon.

I will admit though I was too caught up on Prisma.

@Prisma101 sorry man, I was just looking at relations with Molly/Arctic and thought it was you as their partner.

Sussed Sussing Susses

So, my vision was right yet again

Dude I should just go with my visions more

modkilled

die

1 Like

:confused:

That was an indication Seth, an indication to have put Marluxion as the last one on the team.

Fuck me.

Remember to not lynch May when she claims to be bulletproof vest on a day with no deaths

If only I re-remembered the vision when I re-evaluated.

Dude I was so close, I am not going to distrust my vision.

(Also the vision may or may not have had part in me figuring out Achro with Rue/Outed in that one game.)

Honestly man I should just fucking listen to the vision.

Well it’s follow, can’t listen to a thinf in my eyesight.

What is your vision again?

Also remember it’s hard to change the way you think for the simple reason that you fall into a routine. You have to disrupt everytime you think a certain way you don’t want to.

Hard if you keep forgetting

Is this something I’d be expected to do as Town, by the way? How’s this wolf-indicative?

I had Otter as a townlean, iirc. And I thought I knew exactly what surviving the day would lead to, I lived it in GOAT^2.