Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

so jarek cannot be mutant

1 Like

oh. well thanks then

may trustfell damsel to me btw

Sigh

What were you? UT has revealed they saw you as Drunk

True. That might’ve been meant as an attempt to claim mutant without actually claiming mutant.

1 Like

I was actually the Ravenkeeper but I was bluffing Damsel

2 Likes

That doesn’t help us on your alignment at all because evils know if there’s a damsel or not anyway

1 Like

i was gonna go on a rant about how may not being damselguessed after they outed themselves as not noble was such a blunder on the part of the evil team that it made me think bionic had to be a minion who used up the damsel guess already. but uh

That’s why I was being a bitch to you all about asking for claims. I still stand by my reaction. If there’s a Damsel and Mutant on script you can’t recklessly badger people into claims

2 Likes

guess i’ll eat shit then!

for the record i was setting myself up for a dreamer fake and you never would’ve guessed what i was about to dream may as!

2 Likes

Still not the Noble btw!

1 Like

What?

aur haur

noble/poisoner! almost like if you think or are trying to set up a world where may is the noble it’s an easily fakeable result

2 Likes

yr so close

Ah. I see. True. It is.

anyway the only reason i agreed to execute may (beyond my general doubts on fucking. everything at this point) is because a dead damsel is one that can’t be guessed. so luhmao

Benguined/Someone world would be:

Mutant/Ceremadness/Damsel between Mayhater/Jarek. Jarek not being able to be Damsel or Mutant.
Same between Me/Gummy. Me not being able to be Damsel or Mutant because I’d claim them.
Likely a poisoner/cerenovus so Someone gave true info despite being dreamt as drunk to throw us off the world?

i was starting to have doubts about the outsider count. but start of game my noble ping gives me a 1/3 and a 1/5 so i was always gonna be inclined to trust may more than average. it’s combinatorics mafia