Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

we dont have that issue b/c gummy is mutant

Or you but I digress

There’s a Mutant in [Mayhater, Gummy] almost certainly.

i am not crazy

I can see this being possible.

we still have the issue of mayhater’s dreamer result. because why would a droisoned dreamer get the fakeclaim i so kindly provided may with if both parties are good? you’d think a droisoned dreamer would try to spread distrust on good players. so i saw it as either may is evil or mayhater’s dreamer report is total bunk (and i still strongly lean towards the latter)

is game just solveable cuz i think it may be

True. 9 is the normal number too. Wait, didn’t Bionic claim Goon?

Idk

I think he did.

My big issue is:
1 - I don’t think you are good, Benguined.
2 - I think you knew there was no Damsel anyway so May was always lying to you, hence you just going along with the trustfall because you know it makes you look good

If you are good then Mayhater is very likely evil or the Mutant.
Your information would suggest moreso the evil angle.

i kinda think i have a gamesolve

1 Like

Let’s hear it.

1 Like

maybe later

1 Like

Okay. It’s late where I live too so I’m heading to bed and Bionic did claim Goon to MAYHATER in whispers. It was the whole reason I wasn’t exed D1 and created that giant debacle. Good night now.

to anyone saying i’m evil, may actually originally planned to be the one to fake a dreamer report on me (in retrospect this was probably an attempt to bait a nightkill but if lil monsta was in play ravenkeeper just kinda seems doomed from the start) but i pointed out if dreamer was a bluff (or in play) that they were probably screwed and that we should claimswap and i should fake dreamer instead. if i’m evil and doing this i’m sacrificing my established noble bluff to put myself in a claim no man’s land where anything could go wrong (and nigh instantly did, given kii basically instantly forced me to pivot to seamstress). may will attest this happened. there’s probably some narrative where i’m evil and did this but that’s what i have to say

To be fair you saying this just helps make you look good so it’s a perfect explanation why you would do so as any alignment. You can now throw some of the reasons we’ve had against you at May, to escape suspicion.

i’m not accusing may i think they’re good. what are you talking about

I mean a big explanation for you lying D1 now is “Oh I was in a roleswap with May” which is still blaming May :stuck_out_tongue: Even if you’re saying they’re good

i think you’re assigning a little too much credence to the fact i lied to you on d1 for what i thought was the greater good