Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Sigh

What were you? UT has revealed they saw you as Drunk

True. That might’ve been meant as an attempt to claim mutant without actually claiming mutant.

1 Like

I was actually the Ravenkeeper but I was bluffing Damsel

2 Likes

That doesn’t help us on your alignment at all because evils know if there’s a damsel or not anyway

1 Like

i was gonna go on a rant about how may not being damselguessed after they outed themselves as not noble was such a blunder on the part of the evil team that it made me think bionic had to be a minion who used up the damsel guess already. but uh

That’s why I was being a bitch to you all about asking for claims. I still stand by my reaction. If there’s a Damsel and Mutant on script you can’t recklessly badger people into claims

2 Likes

guess i’ll eat shit then!

for the record i was setting myself up for a dreamer fake and you never would’ve guessed what i was about to dream may as!

2 Likes

Still not the Noble btw!

1 Like

What?

aur haur

noble/poisoner! almost like if you think or are trying to set up a world where may is the noble it’s an easily fakeable result

2 Likes

yr so close

Ah. I see. True. It is.

anyway the only reason i agreed to execute may (beyond my general doubts on fucking. everything at this point) is because a dead damsel is one that can’t be guessed. so luhmao

Benguined/Someone world would be:

Mutant/Ceremadness/Damsel between Mayhater/Jarek. Jarek not being able to be Damsel or Mutant.
Same between Me/Gummy. Me not being able to be Damsel or Mutant because I’d claim them.
Likely a poisoner/cerenovus so Someone gave true info despite being dreamt as drunk to throw us off the world?

i was starting to have doubts about the outsider count. but start of game my noble ping gives me a 1/3 and a 1/5 so i was always gonna be inclined to trust may more than average. it’s combinatorics mafia

The biggest issue we have rn is outsider count.
We have nothing except for Drunk possibilities.

i think damsel just doesn’t exist at this point

1 Like

we dont have that issue b/c gummy is mutant