Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Yes it is. And I have a problem lmao.
But aaaa.

I will also say it is very very unlikely that the STs will kingmake like this because it’s just lame to do so.

1 Like

This is true. I’d laugh if it’s MAYHATER/Benguined.

Because after heading off I’ve had time to think. Even if MAYHATER was Mez, no way would she claim it and say the real word out in the open like that. It’s just far too suspicious. I think that if MAYHATER is evil, that was done to destroy my faith in Kiiruma, which she would need to do in order to win.

This makes literally no sense and you know it. Why would a Cerenovus ever target themselves?

This and it’s the goal of the storytellers to make the game run as long as possible.

Also, your theory has more holes in it than swiss cheese MAYHATER.

well about that…

I did see a drunk, and someone was that drunk as far as I know, but it wasn’t dreamer information that told me that :^)

I am so convinced the other person isn’t drunk that I’m willing to say it is just me or someone and nobody else

that’s all have fun

Is this a librarian double claim now @Jarek ?
If so then yeah Mayhater’s gotta go lol

1 Like

Yeah it was fun for me /shrug

1 Like

I respect it.
Alright can somebody alive please nominate Mayhater when noms happen?
Anybody who tries to stop their execution needs to die too lol

The most noteworthy thing is from Benguin PoV this clears Jarek and Raincloud.
And then Oracle info can further confirm others.

It’s possible that Rain’s been poison locked since their info contradicts mine somewhat.

1 Like

dreamer doubleclaim with 0 dreamers between them is exactly what fol deserves lmfao

1 Like

I’ll do it and I agree completely.

Laughs True. So true. I guess Jarek’s not revealing his real role right away upon death actually helped us a lot. Sorry for doubting you there Jarek.

Eh

If i revealed it people would demand to know what I learned because they’d think I was fake. I don’t think a drunk ping is honestly helpful at all to know and it’s better to hide it

1 Like

Fair enough.

A semi common play is to make the librarian the drunk and therefore it’s more of a 1/3 rather than 1 of these two. It’s fairly disurptive and has people second guessing themselves.

Of course, I didn’t just ignore my info entirely and used it to bluff dreamer to push on one of my two pings at random, which I think helped us out

1 Like

This is my proof that I’m actually the librarian but I’m also dead so I don’t need to prove anything

and I do apologise for being a bit rude about not claiming I was just preparing myself for the evil accusations for not claiming and they never came you guys are cool

2 Likes

Could you remind us of who your two pings were?

Suuuuuuuuuuure I’ll tell them both since I’m outed now anyway, benguin and someone

1 Like