Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

why is there no grim im a visual person

It’s all good lol but now I don’t need to worry much bout that.
I think tonight’s death is gonna be interesting because I’m half leaning it’s LM but idk

2 Likes

Laughs Usually people forget that they’re dead. Not the other way around.

1 Like

Me and Someone could swap life states if they choose, I’d take it

2 Likes

Football…

GL all

1 Like

There is. We just can’t see it until postgame.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Mayhater has been executed and dies, but the game does not end. The night begins.

2 Likes

Tragically, someone has died in the night. Who was that someone? Someone, of course.
Day 4 begins. Nominations will open in 24 hours, and the day will end in 48 hours.
Three players remain. Best of luck.

every nightkill in this game finds a way to be more baffling than the last huh

time to figure out whether gummy is just the demon (most likely), raincloud is mezzed and holding the baby, or mayhater was just a good player who decided to lolcat for no reason

That was an interesting choice of kill, huh

I’m the Oracle still btw, not been mad at all. Idk what Gummy’s been doing.
Also the issue of Rain being mezzed is who would’ve mezzed them?

1 Like

Agreed. Loved how the reveal was made and MAYHATER was indeed the Poisoner, so we can trust Kiiruma. We need to be very careful too, because either Benguined or Gummy is the demon. No idea which one though.

i thought for sure raincloud was gonna be the nightkill and the fact that they weren’t makes me wanna question them a little. but also lil monsta lack of kill agency might just have been gummy’s father

2 Likes

I thought so too and feel free to ask away.

i thought that if raincloud didn’t get nightkilled it was gonna be me (because mayhater falling into my claimswap is what forced them to pivot to librarian in the first place) but uh. i guess we’re both alive