Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

That’s a decent point.

It also would explain why Gummy has been claiming Oracle due to not having a bluff in the first place.
And if they back into Pixie then it makes them look worse later? Idk.

I had a correct 0 on Jarek and Bionic, then died.
Raincloud was poison locked while MAYHATER was alive and kept alive to the monsta kill in order to leave the MAYHATER vs Raincloud thing?

i’m confused why demon gummy doesn’t just stick to one of the characters from their 3f3 but maybe raincloud has better insight on that

1 Like

Yeah I don’t particularly know Gummy well so I wouldn’t know what their plan would be in a non-LM!Demon world.

well presumably it would be to use one of their bluffs

So… Pixie / Mutant perhaps?
And then because I tried to back them into Pixie they instead went hard as Oracle because otherwise it could be tracked back to them :thinking:

1 Like

Let’s see if I can come up with a solve that makes sense. Either way, it should help us figure out who the demon is.

Seating Chart (please specify which seat you’re claiming when you join):

Jarek: Librarian who saw either Benguin or Someone as the drunk
RainCloud Undertaker
Bionic: Goon
Kiiruma: Oracle
Someone: Drunk who thinks he’s Artist
benguinedparbecue: Noble who saw RainCloud, Jarek, and MAYHATER
iamagummybear: Demon
May: Ravenkeeper
MAYHATER: Poisoner

I think this all fits. Thoughts everyone else?

remember when gummy really wanted to whisper specifically mayhater for some reason and i called them out on it

2 Likes

@RainCloud
@benguinedparbecue
@iamagummybear
I am going to try something new - please note that nominations will open when the topic bumps. The timer is displayed at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

I don’t unfortunately.

I’m trying to consider worlds for all 3 of you being demons.

1 Like

Yeah. I remember that. It would make sense if Gummy was the demon wanting to discuss strategy with MAYHATER. I know I’ve tried that in previous games with a teammate while evil.

Good idea.

mayhater told me their may dreamer result before they told anyone else. in a world where we’re evil together i tell them to maybe come up with another dreamer result and certainly don’t let them go guns blazing with may noble

i also probably would’ve told them to go with another bluff considering i was already aware of the dreamer report on someone

Yeah. I honestly somewhat doubt you’re the demon here. Plus, your noble ping clears me, and to keep someone you cleared alive in F3 wiuld take balls bigger than the universe I think. I just can’t see you letting me live to F3.

there is admittedly the possibility of mayhater/raincloud being the starting team where i’m drunk and the demon has to be lm. but giving the drunk noble both starting evils would actually be fucking crazy from n1

and also why would mayhater have advocated so hard for raincloud’s exe yeah this world doesn’t really work

1 Like

Correct. It doesn’t.

The big issue then is I don’t know why Gummy would be still in a doubleclaim with me since outsider count is still making sense then and Mayhater was trying to get Rain killed too :thinking:

Yeah. That puzzles me too.