Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

@may help ;( im so confused

all i can say is not me but things have been so muddled that i don’t know how to prove it

let me go through the comedy of errors i had to have committed in the world where i’m evil/aligned with mayhater:

• may claims damsel to me. in this world, i know they’re lying. instead of letting them claim dreamer and confirm me, i go out of my way to claimswap and effectively put myself under further scrutiny and without a claim.
  • i also tell may a truthful noble result with my partner in it, so that neither of the possible monster holders are well and truly safe
  • mayhater immediately whispers me at start of day 2. they claim dreamer with a noble result on may, and instead of telling them about the other dreamer i’m aware about or even that may isn’t actually noble, i just completely leave them out to dry
  • this is actually my only conversation with mayhater, and i don’t talk with them before to get a grasp on the game or after to clarify things.

why did evil!me do all that? is he stupid?

We need to keep MAYHATER here so we can read her spew/antispew!

I’d say that no matter who wins here, they deserve it. Both sides have played this remarkably well I feel.

May was claiming Noble. Not MAYHATER.

You just answered the question you asked here. It would be a stupid thing to do at least, but I’ve seen skilled players do stupider plays, so I don’t think it’s clearing.

Nominations are now open.

My gut is telling me it’s Gummy, so…VOTE: Gummy

I mean I’d think so but I’m like 75/25.
Mechanically I think it’s moreso 90/10 but Gummy socially is fighting so hard that I don’t want to be wrong between the 2 of them

1 Like

That’s fair enough.

Who’s still alive

yeah socially gummy reads somewhat good but then i remember the intractable oracle doubleclaim and the sheer zaniness of raincloud evil worlds and at this point i think i’ve just accepted that even if raincloud is evil it’s never gonna get the votes

2 Likes

Raincloud
Benguined
Gummy

2 Likes

Me, Gummy, and Benguined.

Raincloud: Undertaker. In a Noble ping against an outed evil. If evil then Mayhater pushed on their demon yesterday which is insane.

Benguined: Noble. Shrug. Could see bussing Mayhater especially with Mayhater not pushing against the slot. But probably would’ve given Mayhater a more solid claim so it’s unlikely.

Gummy: Oracle doubleclaim. Results basically mean that unless there’s impressively precise droisoning, Benguined would have to be demon if Gummy is good.

2 Likes

Raincloud can’t be evil without Mayhater?

Oh

Gunmy thing too

mayhater is outed evil they are lolcatting

1 Like